The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Jokes & Humor

There's a young priest, a middle-aged priest, and an elderly priest.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#1New Post! Jul 30, 2010 @ 03:11:51
They're taking a business trip to Pittsburgh, and they need small change for the tolls and tips and such. So at the airport, when they approach the ticket agent to buy the airline tickets, the young priest saunters up to the young woman who is behind the booth.

He notices that she has a very sheer blouse on when he gets close...and, well, frankly, her nipples are rather visible. This woman has quite a bodacious set of tatas; that is to say; she has massive gazongas. Our young clergyman hero speaks thusly, "I'd like three pickets to Tittsburgh, please!"

Well, needless to say, he is a mite flustered. The middle-aged priest comforts him. "It happens to the best of us, m'lad. Let me take care of this."

He swaggers up to the sheer blouse-clad wench. "I'd like three tickets to Pittsburgh, please," he enunciates confidently. "And I'd like the change in nipples and dimes." Well, that blows his bravado.

Red-faced, he retreats back to his brethren. "My son, let me handle this," reassures the kind, grandfatherly church elder.

He approaches the ticket agent. "I'd like three tickets to Pittsburgh," he avers cleanly. "And I'd like the change in nickles and dimes."

"Certainly," replies the young lady.

"Thank you my dear," he adds, glancing cockily at his fellow clergymen.
"My prayer for you will be that when you die, St. Hand has his peter out to greet you."
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs