Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#31New Post! Jul 27, 2010 @ 14:25:24
Don't dance, give kudes!
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#32New Post! Jul 27, 2010 @ 21:34:45
@bob_the_fisherman Said

This would be true if we were engaged in a conventional war against a non-radical enemy. But we aren't. People do not seem to realise the motivation behind Islamic terror is a fanatical adherence to a doctrine in Islam that demands every Muslim fight in Jihad - it is one of the key pillars of their faith - war to bring Islam into predominance.

@SparklyKatie Said

Sorry that's bulls***.

Footnote to verse 2:190 of the unholy koran: Al-jihad, holy fighting in allah's cause, (with the full force of numbers and weaponry), is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of the three pillar on which it stands). By Jihad Islam is established, allah's word is made superior, and his religion is propagated... Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslimand he who tries to escape this duty... dies with the qualities of a hypocrite.

Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol.4 Hadith 41.Oh! Mohammad, what is the best deed, [abbreviated by me they are 1. 1. Prayer. 2. Be good to your parents, and 3. Jihad...

I also have another that I cannot find at the moment that places Jihad at 2. and Hajj at 3 (one of the many problems of Islam is the contradictions... Too many to really know what is going on, but weither way, as you can see, I am right to say what I have said...

If a thing is obligatory, the expectation is, you will do it. As Jihad is referred to as "obligatory" generally this means that it is something you need to do.

@bob_the_fisherman Said
The Jihadi Islamists are eager to die for the cause - they believe that they will be given such a great reward for martyrdom, that they would want to return to life only to be martyred again, and again and again, as their prophet Mohammad taught them.

@SparklyKatie Said

Mohammed didn't teach them that, try again.

Sahih al-NBukhari Vol.4 Hadith 72 the (false) prophet said, he who enters Paradise would not want to return to this world even for all that is in it, except the martyr who wishes to return 10 times because of the honour and dignity he received

there are also other similar things, where Mohammad wishes to be martyred and come back again and again...
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#33New Post! Jul 27, 2010 @ 21:44:51
@SparklyKatie Said

Well if Islam demands every Muslim fight in the Jihad, why isn't every single Muslim out there running around mercilessly killing non-Muslims? The idea that every Muslim is an enemy of the west is, to put it bluntly, a crock of s***.

Well, there are a couple of reasons for this that the koran gives.

1. is that they are actually not Muslim.
2. is that they are actually not Muslim.

Not all Muslims are enemies of the west, necessarily, but, ANY Muslim who is a friend with ANY westerner is going to hell, according to the koran (I will verify that too).

Maybe, if people in the west just read the koran, instead of assuming it is a rational book from a religion of peace, we would see a different view here.

Again, I was anti-Israel pro-Arab (you will find old debates on here that verify that), until I actually made a study of the koran... that changed me pretty quick, I have never read such vile hateful diatribe in my life.

I am anti-US commie - always have been, until now, *because* of how evil the koran is... This is a real dilemma for me, as Islam, and the sheer vileness of it, is forcing me to ally with my enemy (the USA, and say, Islam must be stopped).

I will quote the koran to back this later, but I have to go to work soon and time is short.

@SparklyKatie Said
Onto your second point, the fact that more and more are turning to the Taliban and other terrorist organisations is for exactly the reasons the governments wanted to keep the fact that civilians are being slaughtered under wraps. I think if a foreign government invaded my country and was slaughtering innocent people I would get a bit pissed off, wouldn't you?

The entire 'war against terror' is doing nothing except turn more and more moderate Muslims against the west. Therefore exacerbating the very thing they are trying to solve.

To some extent this part is true - however, the 'moderate Muslims' are simply coming on board, and getting with the program of their faith. Also, you will note that the major civillian deaths are caused by Muslims, not the west, and Muslims are turning on the West, not the Muslims.

As I said, the killing of civillians by jihadis is a propaganda weapon they use against the west - sadly, unbelievably, it is working - not just in Muslim countries, but here in the west.

Do you see how vile these people are? They kill themselves, and their own people, in order to win a propaganda war - this is an enemy that is vile beyond our comprehension.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#34New Post! Jul 27, 2010 @ 21:46:28
@jackmcg Said

We have freedom of a biased press. We never know when we're getting accurate information here. Why couldn't they break the story in DC or New York or any other area of the 50 states? You've got me, why?

you're right there - the PC western media barely tells you 5% of the atrocities committed by Jihadis... They are fighting the propaganda war for Islam, and you are being seduced by it.
jackmcg On August 20, 2010

Deleted

West Chester, Pennsylvania
#35New Post! Aug 03, 2010 @ 00:35:24
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7913758/Julian-Assange-Wikileaks-founder-fears-he-could-be-arrested.html

And Assange didn't consider this to be one of the results of his operation's releases??
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs