Forums: Entertainment:
Movies

"Inception, Predators, Sorcerer's Apprentice, and Despicable Me."

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
JoJoeh On August 20, 2013

Munchkin Ville,
#1New Post! Jul 18, 2010 @ 01:05:19
My family and I went to the theater yesterday and we'd seen four movies: Inception, Predators, Despicable Me, Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Inception was incredible. The story was great and the acting was believable. The thing about this movie is it's idea ! Anyone who is a fan of Leonardo Di'caprio would see this movie but if you're not, go see it anyway! Though it is 2 hours long, it is 2 hours of pure entertainment.

Predators was miserable. It failed me completely. If you like high-tech equipped aliens with braids, I'd see it. But if you don't want to waste an hour of your life, don't pay the money to see it.

Sorcerer's Apprentice...well, I fell asleep on this. The movie concept is indifferent from any other movie with CGI effects and humans with magical abilities. If you're a fan of Nicolas Cage, please, go and see it. If you're a maniac for Disney, I can't stop you from seeing it. If you're bored, I recommend seeing it to satisfy your boredom.

Despicable Me is a great children's movie. I fell in love with the main character/older evil-villain, Gru! Not because he is voice perfectly by Steve Carell, but because he is a charming character that children who are fond of animated movies will enjoy. Though, it is not Pixar or Disney, it does feel like it with less enchantment. Anyone who is interested in animation, should see this movie. Anyone who is persuaded by the hype of this movie, should also go and see it. It is short and offers many laughs.

I recommend for proper movie reviews, check out Rotten Tomatoes.com
jmizzyb On February 06, 2011

Baltimore, Maryland
#2New Post! Jul 24, 2010 @ 17:18:08
Inception. Inception. Inception... It is officially on my top two best movies of all time list. The very idea and plot is what makes the movie great. It did not have as much action as I expected, but in all honesty, it didn't even need it. It reminded me of the matrix and I loved that whole series! I hope there are many other movies that are similar to htat one that come out soon.
eddy456 On May 20, 2013

Banglore, India
#3New Post! Aug 12, 2010 @ 05:52:29
I have seen all movies and I like all movies, seriously all movies is implausible. All movies has done great job. Never watched any movies like these movies. I really appreciate!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs