Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
bbreland On December 06, 2013

Banned

In the US.,
#31New Post! Jul 14, 2010 @ 17:27:26
@Harlequenne Said

I feel the need to point out at this moment, since no one else has bothered to do so, that Christ's existence is not necessarily proven at all. It's generally accepted, but there is no historical evidence outside of the Bible (the new testament of which was not even began until centuries after Christ's supposed death) that this man Jesus of Nazareth ever existed. So before one debates who killed him for what, perhaps you ought to discuss whether or not he ever lived at all.

Historian's have written about Him.
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#32New Post! Jul 14, 2010 @ 18:26:24
@Harlequenne Said

I feel the need to point out at this moment, since no one else has bothered to do so, that Christ's existence is not necessarily proven at all. It's generally accepted, but there is no historical evidence outside of the Bible (the new testament of which was not even began until centuries after Christ's supposed death) that this man Jesus of Nazareth ever existed. So before one debates who killed him for what, perhaps you ought to discuss whether or not he ever lived at all.

As non-religious as I am, I have to disagree. There are many historical references that point to the existence of a prophet spreading faith at the time of Jesus Christ.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#33New Post! Jul 14, 2010 @ 18:33:19
@Galastaray Said

As non-religious as I am, I have to disagree. There are many historical references that point to the existence of a prophet spreading faith at the time of Jesus Christ.

There were actually quite a few. I watched a National Geographic program called Rivals of Jesus . They talked about the other messianic prophets of the time such as Appolonius or Tyana, Simon Magus, John the Baptist, Simon Bar Kochba, and Mithras. Watch here.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs