Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...16 17 18
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#256New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 04:51:38
@ThePainefulTruth Said

So you disavow his attack on the biracial couple?

So you disavow the minutemens attack on the 18 year old reporter?
Do you disavow his incitement of hate towards hispanics?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#257New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 04:52:45
@someone_else Said

Can you re-explain what you're talking about here? This thread is tedious to go back and look for something specific...or at least reference a post #? Thanks.

Enough to make ya dizzy or give ya a headache for sure!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#258New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 04:56:08
@aquine Said

That's all fine. Well except for the bit about believing that Roman Catholics will enter into the kingdom of God.

But, all I was referring to was the continual human struggle to attain something they refer to as a dream.

What is called the American, or the Australian, dream, is just that, a dream. Many peoples entire life is centred around the mammon. The bread of life is surrounding them every moment of every day but they take the bait put up by the wicked and believe that they need to concern themselves with material things. God takes care of those who love him, there is nothing more certain than that.

Your desire for material wealth is direct proportional to your lack of desire for true everlasting wealth. When all your reason, intellect, emotion and physical attributes are stripped away, all that remains is your soul. If you have not fed it approptriately in life then it will be dead when the rest dies.

Matthew 6:19-21
[19] Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
[20] But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
[21] For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

So is your check to me in the mail?

Blessed be the name of all spiritually enlightened people.
And normal folks too!
Jesus would be ashamed of how they basterdized spirituality and made a religion slandering his name.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#259New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 04:57:52
@jackmcg Said

Good to have you around. Only a couple of notes from you and I'm already relieved to know that I won't have to bump into you on the other side of Eternity.

Me thinks aquine will have a really really big surprise one way or t'nother!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#260New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 05:00:03
@aquine Said

There is no other side of eternity. There is this world. And there is eternity.

This world is held in the hand of eternity.

No one changes tune quicker than a Catholic exposed to the light of the truth..

Jesus loves you, accept his salvation, reject church bound salvation, come to Christ.

Blessed be the name of the Lord Jeus Christ.

Still his turn to hide. Haven't you been paying attention?
And NO- YOU do not get to tell nor decide who is going anywhere, well maybe to the bathroom to vomit!
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#261New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 05:14:32
@shinobinoz Said

So is your check to me in the mail?

Blessed be the name of all spiritually enlightened people.
And normal folks too!
Jesus would be ashamed of how they basterdized spirituality and made a religion slandering his name.

It's supposed to be spelled c h e q u e. But you're American so I understand.

Why would I send you a check. Go and work for your money.

QUOTE: Jesus would be ashamed of how they basterdized spirituality and made a religion slandering his name.

That's what Satan said to Jesus to tempt him out of his mission. It was obvious what was going to happen after Christ ascended. That's why he said:

Luke 12:49
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I if it be already kindled?

Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#262New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 05:24:21
@aquine Said

It's supposed to be spelled c h e q u e. But you're American so I understand.

Why would I send you a check. Go and work for your money.

QUOTE: Jesus would be ashamed of how they basterdized spirituality and made a religion slandering his name.

That's what Satan said to Jesus to tempt him out of his mission. It was obvious what was going to happen after Christ ascended. That's why he said:

Luke 12:49
I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I if it be already kindled?

You can spout religious dogma till your head pops but you do know that Jesus story is only one in a long line of virgin births that have been brought back to life don't you?

Same story.
Different year!
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#263New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 06:41:31
@shinobinoz Said

You can spout religious dogma till your head pops but you do know that Jesus story is only one in a long line of virgin births that have been brought back to life don't you?

Same story.
Different year!

Drugs are bad OK.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#264New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 16:33:52
@aquine Said

Drugs are bad OK.

Then don't use them!
Prescription or otherwise!

Remember that next time they operate.
Or do you not allow that too?
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#265New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 17:00:24
@jackmcg Said

The "whining" quote was not intended for you. I don't know you. Its a quote that's been around for awhile and is intended generally, not individually. My apology to you for thinking I was intending it for you as an individual. Sorry, also, that you feel your own country is a problem from the time of its founding. Must be tough to carry that suitcase around.

First of all...I don't carry any "suitcase" around for anyone.....that comment was uncalled for! I don't see how of us as Americans can deny the FACTS of what those so called great men...some of our founders did in founding this country! Their lack of morals towards First Nations, women, and blacks is where you start. Look at that alone and you can trace our race relations PROBLEMS to some of them! Like I said, as an American, i'am NOT the problem with race in this so called "great nation"!!!
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#266New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 17:19:02
@Spinkiegirl Said

First of all...I don't carry any "suitcase" around for anyone

No, just a chip on your shoulder.
jackmcg On August 20, 2010

Deleted

West Chester, Pennsylvania
#267New Post! Jul 17, 2010 @ 19:19:42
@aquine Said

There is no other side of eternity. There is this world. And there is eternity.

This world is held in the hand of eternity.

No one changes tune quicker than a Catholic exposed to the light of the truth..

Jesus loves you, accept his salvation, reject church bound salvation, come to Christ.

Blessed be the name of the Lord Jeus Christ.

@Spinkiegirl Said

First of all...I don't carry any "suitcase" around for anyone.....that comment was uncalled for! I don't see how of us as Americans can deny the FACTS of what those so called great men...some of our founders did in founding this country! Their lack of morals towards First Nations, women, and blacks is where you start. Look at that alone and you can trace our race relations PROBLEMS to some of them! Like I said, as an American, i'am NOT the problem with race in this so called "great nation"!!!

Well, you pretty much sound pretty angry. Best for all of us to try from here to treat each other as we want to be treated. If all of us could reach the middle from the near and far sides upon which we stand, we'll have a chance. Unfortunately, ingrained opinion does not easily let someone give up their foxhole to walk to the middle. Most of us sure are not going to get out of our foxholes to walk or swim to that far left bank.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#268New Post! Jul 18, 2010 @ 03:34:13
@ThePainefulTruth Said

No, just a chip on your shoulder.

Nope.....NO "chip" on my shoulders! Might seem that way to you.....but if you knew me.....you would find that my life here on earth has been a good one.....and while i'am passionate about EVERYTHING and EVERY issue, I have absolutely NO reason whatsoever, to "carry a chip" on my 48yr. old shoulders! And that's the honest truth!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...16 17 18

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs