that time of the month

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#91New Post! Jun 29, 2010 @ 21:01:23
@ssnot_me Said

FYI... only 1 neg kudo on this thread. Honestly I was expecting lots more.

I think most people, women especially, know what guys have to deal with on this issue.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#92New Post! Jun 29, 2010 @ 21:03:19
@someone_else Said

Oh my gosh I hate that part! And then when you suddenly announce 'I have to go to the bathroom', and bolt...you get the irritated "OMG can't it wait?'. EEEEEWWWWW No, it can't. It's gross.

I now cannot stand the word 'slough' just because I know what it feels like.

I have literally walked out of a classroom right in front of a teachers face because I wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom.

I asked if I could go.
He said no.
I told him it was very important
He said no.
So I got up and walked out.

Mind you he didn't even report me because he knew why I needed to go and that he would lose the fight.

...d***.

It's 10x worse when a girl teacher denies you because the b**** KNOWS what you're going through and she has the audacity to say no anyway.
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#93New Post! Jun 29, 2010 @ 21:05:42
@Kristy69 Said

I have literally walked out of a classroom right in front of a teachers face because I wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom.

I asked if I could go.
He said no.
He said no.

Mind you he didn't even report me because he knew why I needed to go and that he would lose the fight.

...d***.

It's 10x worse when a girl teacher denies you because the b**** KNOWS what you're going through and she has the audacity to say no anyway.

School sucked for that reason. Then we only got like 4 minutes between classes! Well when you're on, you need more time than that then the teachers act all like "why do you need more time"..hmm let's see
I think teachers really need to be more understanding. When you're a teen your body tends to go haywire every month, you're trying to figure out when to change, what absorpency to use etc etc.
Our bodies do not come with instruction manuals.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#94New Post! Jun 29, 2010 @ 21:07:46
@Kristy69 Said

I asked if I could go.
He said no.
He said no.

...d***.

I have two stories like that...

One, where a girl in my speech class got up to go to the bathroom and she had something in her hand. The teacher accused her of having a cigarette and she said it wasn't. So he demanded to see it...so she showed the class her tampon. Nice and tactful teacher. WTG!

The other one...I might have read here. It was about a school where the girls were not allowed to carry purses unless they were menstruating (trying to cut down on people carrying weapons or something stupid like that). A security guard saw a 13 year-old girl with a purse and walked right up to her and said "Are you on your period?"...in the hallway in front of everybody. I think her parents filed a law suit.

Such a hassle.
Carly's Mommy

#95New Post! Jun 29, 2010 @ 21:08:49
@plebian_angel Said

School sucked for that reason. Then we only got like 4 minutes between classes! Well when you're on, you need more time than that then the teachers act all like "why do you need more time"..hmm let's see
I think teachers really need to be more understanding. When you're a teen your body tends to go haywire every month, you're trying to figure out when to change, what absorpency to use etc etc.
Our bodies do not come with instruction manuals.

Exactly.

I've ALWAYS wanted to say to a teacher after he calls me out for being late;

"Sorry Mr. ____, but I'm currently bleeding out of my lady parts and I'd appreciate it if you showed a little bit of compassion for me right now."
Carly's Mommy

#96New Post! Jun 29, 2010 @ 21:10:01
@someone_else Said

One, where a girl in my speech class got up to go to the bathroom and she had something in her hand. The teacher accused her of having a cigarette and she said it wasn't. So he demanded to see it...so she showed the class her tampon. Nice and tactful teacher. WTG!

The other one...I might have read here. It was about a school where the girls were not allowed to carry purses unless they were menstruating (trying to cut down on people carrying weapons or something stupid like that). A security guard saw a 13 year-old girl with a purse and walked right up to her and said "Are you on your period?"...in the hallway in front of everybody. I think her parents filed a law suit.

Such a hassle.

How does a pink colored tampon look like a cigarette?

Guys have no clue about this, at least women have some sort of idea.
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#97New Post! Jun 29, 2010 @ 21:10:20
@someone_else Said

Such a hassle.

And at 13 what girl is comfortable enough to not want to sink thru the floor on something like that?

@Kristy69 Said

Exactly.

I've ALWAYS wanted to say to a teacher after he calls me out for being late;

"Sorry Mr. ____, but I'm currently bleeding out of my lady parts and I'd appreciate it if you showed a little bit of compassion for me right now."

Haha yeah Like Cher did in "Clueless" about the red river
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#98New Post! Jun 29, 2010 @ 21:13:09
@Kristy69 Said

How does a pink colored tampon look like a cigarette?

Guys have no clue about this, at least women have some sort of idea.

Not all tampons are pink, silly. Hers was white and I'm sure the teacher only caught a glimpse, but he didn't have to call her out like that. Fortunately, she just thought he was an a** so she used it to embarrass him instead.
Eastender On August 13, 2010

Deleted
Banned

, Falkland Islands (Islas Malv
#99New Post! Jun 29, 2010 @ 21:15:51
@plebian_angel Said

Haha yeah Like Cher did in "Clueless" about the red river

Wasnt that Alicia Silverstone and Surfing The Crimson Wave? lol.
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#100New Post! Jun 29, 2010 @ 21:18:33
@Eastender Said

Wasnt that Alicia Silverstone and Surfing The Crimson Wave? lol.

Yeah but the characters name was cher.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)