@DrWolfgang Said

This is right, this is wrong.

you post reminds me of this sign

8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#182New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 20:41:59
@aquine Said

Sorry, sorry, I do apologise. Thee are so many important human people here, asking so many interesting questions and casting unending aspersions on my character that it is sometimes difficult to attend to them all with adequate responses.

What do I mean by economic collapse?

Just your usual. High unemployment rates. High interest rates. Banks going bust. World War 3 etc.

Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

when WWIII breaks out, which it will, will Jesus save humanity, or will he just sit up in the clouds laughing at us like he's been doing for the last 2000 years?
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#183New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 20:42:46
@neumoljiv Said

you post reminds me of this sign

thats WBC for ya

idiots
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#184New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 21:22:12
@DrWolfgang Said

All of you have nothing better to do than talk about this. You know besides preaching to people that are never going to change to atheism or christianty, why don't you all shut the hell up, leave each other alone, and go help people in the Real World...Give a homeless guy some money instead of preaching there is or isnt a god. Help an elderly lady cross the street instead of This is right, this is wrong. Learn to be a Real Christian and help others and accept those who are different.
Learn to have morals that are influenced by different philosophies and religions without perscribing to one, to those of you without a religion.

Its not even about how jesus died or if he was real, its about what he taught.
Same with the Buddha, or Mohammed. Listen to thier teachings and follow them without debating and sacrificing what you beleive, to someone who will never change thier views.

OK, you can be correct now.

This is what Jesus of Nazareth taught:

John 3:14-20
[14] And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
[15] That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
[16] For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
[17] For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
[18] He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
[19] And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
[20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

neumoljiv On December 07, 2012

New Orleans, Louisiana
#185New Post! Jul 11, 2010 @ 22:13:55
@aquine Said

What do I mean by economic collapse?

Just your usual. High unemployment rates. High interest rates. Banks going bust. World War 3 etc.

i like to quantify things of this nature; are these numbers acceptable?

unemployment rate: not less than 17% (1936)

interest (prime rate): not less than 17% (1980)

bank & s&l failures: not less than 300 (1990)
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#186New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 07:11:06
@neumoljiv Said

i like to quantify things of this nature; are these numbers acceptable?

unemployment rate: not less than 17% (1936)

interest (prime rate): not less than 17% (1980)

bank & s&l failures: not less than 300 (1990)

It is not possible for me to provide precise numbers. However, the following prophecy should give an idea of the 'big picture'.

Isa.24
[1] Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.
[2] And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.
[3] The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word.
[4] The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.
[5] The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.
[6] Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.
[7] The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.
[8] The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.
[9] They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.
[10] The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.
[11] There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.
[12] In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.
[13] When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.
[14] They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea.
[15] Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.
[16] From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.
[17] Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.
[18] And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
[19] The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
[20] The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.
[21] And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.
[22] And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.
[23] Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

New Orleans, Louisiana
#188New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 12:45:20
@aquine Said

It is not possible for me to provide precise numbers.

because you've got nothing but bs

New Orleans, Louisiana
#190New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 16:44:31
@aquine Said

There is no human alive who can provide the data you ask for.

i'm not asking you to predict what the numbers will be

i'm asking you to give a concise definition for 'collapse'
cisslybee2012 On January 30, 2013

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#191New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 18:31:37
@aquine Said

There is no human alive who can provide the data you ask for.

Many make forecasts as to what they expect various economic indicators to be in the future, however, no person has the ability to be precisely exact with such forecasts.

Wrong. Humans study humans. It's called social science.

Predators can't play the masses like a piano without studying them, so somebody can indeed provide accurate numbers. You can't provide them. Just because you can't doesn't mean that nobody can.

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#192New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 18:34:52
@neumoljiv Said

i'm not asking you to predict what the numbers will be

i'm asking you to give a concise definition for 'collapse'

He knows what you're asking.

But this is all he can tell you: "Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus Christ."

He don't need to know or find anything out for that.

New Orleans, Louisiana
#193New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 18:49:06
@cisslybee2012 Said

He knows what you're asking.

probably so; the thought occurred to me that he may be

pretending to be a christian to make christians look bad

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#194New Post! Jul 12, 2010 @ 18:53:03
@neumoljiv Said

probably so; the thought occurred to me that he may be

pretending to be a christian to make christians look bad

I doubt it.

I think he's bent on controlling people. It's the vulgar who religion appeals to and was made for.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...11 12 13

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs