Rant. Facebook Tough Guys! Rave. Facebook Privacy

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
dark_angel1715 On February 27, 2013

hell GFY, Missouri
#16New Post! Jun 23, 2010 @ 18:58:42
@LauraLaLaLa Said

I really hate how tough people think they are when it comes to sending private messages over facebook.

I bet this girl wouldn't be saying half the crap she wrote if she was standing face to face with me.

I blocked her after the first message, then she made a new account and tired again... which leads me too...

I have officially fallen in love with facebook privacy settings. I set it so only people can add me now. Of course she even tried that, But I smiled as i hit DENY.

Are you saying that if someone blocked you, you can't even send them a message? I thought they just don't show up on your searches. I really don't care about privacy setting unless someone constantly harrass me, which never happened.
LauraLaLaLa On December 08, 2010

La La Land, New Jersey
#17New Post! Jun 24, 2010 @ 22:46:37
@dark_angel1715 Said

Are you saying that if someone blocked you, you can't even send them a message? I thought they just don't show up on your searches. I really don't care about privacy setting unless someone constantly harrass me, which never happened.

I never cared about the privacy settings until I needed them. You can customize your settings so the person blocked can't message you.

First I put up only the stander privacy setting, thinking she wouldn't be able to find my profile again. Yet she made another account and was able to find me. So I set my privacy settings so people who aren't on my friends list couldnt message me.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs