Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#32New Post! Jun 15, 2010 @ 19:01:01
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#33New Post! Jun 15, 2010 @ 19:04:12
@plebian_angel Said

That's because they sold the debt to the collection agency, so you don't owe them, but you do owe the collection agency.

ya i know it was on my credit but i had sprint like 11 years ago so its not on there anymore if it was still it would have showed up when i ran my credit and when i looked it up and it didnt show anything on there other than the afni company they said thats only company i owed money that was on my credit everything else was off.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#34New Post! Jun 15, 2010 @ 19:04:51
@darkangel28 Said

well yes it will just like all the other cellphone companies that were on my credit have just went off after so many years it will go off and i dont have to pay them anything.
i owed sprint and tmobile money and its not there anymore.
i went to sprint in december and they told me they dont even have any record of me even having an account through them at all.

Just don't ever try to buy a house..
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#35New Post! Jun 15, 2010 @ 19:08:21
You could contact AFNI and demand written proof of the debt. Do not give them access to your checking account under any circumstances.

Maybe Dave Ramsay can help you out https://www.daveramsey.com/

Or you could dispute the item with the credit bureau and see what happens.

Maybe you could settle with the company for less than you owe (get it in writing).

@jonnythan Said

I'm sorry, you're operating under some seriously incorrect information. You really don't know what you're talking about, and if you won't believe us I suggest you go speak to an actual financial advisor at your bank who will tell you the same thing.

This debt will not simply disappear. You need to pay it.

It should disappear. There is a statute of limitations on these things. Just don't reset the statute of limitations by promising to send them any money

But it will take longer than a year and will damage the credit score in the meantime.
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#36New Post! Jun 15, 2010 @ 19:17:11
@El_Tino Said

You could contact AFNI and demand written proof of the debt. Do not give them access to your checking account under any circumstances.

Maybe Dave Ramsay can help you out https://www.daveramsey.com/

Or you could dispute the item with the credit bureau and see what happens.

Maybe you could settle with the company for less than you owe (get it in writing).

It should disappear. There is a statute of limitations on these things. Just don't reset the statute of limitations by promising to send them any money

But it will take longer than a year and will damage the credit score in the meantime.

ya thats what i did was filed a dispute against cuz i dont even know who its from or why i even owe them money.
but it says its under utilities and i know this i know i have never even paid utilities before.
i have been living with my parents up until now.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#37New Post! Jun 15, 2010 @ 19:21:58
@darkangel28 Said

ya thats what i did was filed a dispute against cuz i dont even know who its from or why i even owe them money.
but it says its under utilities and i know this i know i have never even paid utilities before.
i have been living with my parents up until now.

Well it could be from the cell phones.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs