Racism

Black holes are now racist.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10
soxgirl9 On August 04, 2011

, New Jersey
#136New Post! Jul 07, 2010 @ 23:11:37
ya know come to think about it, the pizza place in town did have "white pie" on the menu. I've had enough! I'm goin' RIGHT NOW, and making them yank that RACIST phrase off the menu!!! ...they could EASILY change it to "ricotta cheese pizza" !!!!

cisslybee2012 On January 30, 2013

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#137New Post! Jul 08, 2010 @ 00:11:10
@jerseydoll Said

the NAACP people clearly are wrong here BUT

why is it that when something ridiculous like this happens, "white people" think it justifies their outward racism and generalizations on blacks. for example the poster who called the people in the video braindead chimps instead of just plain braindead ( well actually he said if he were to say, to make it less offensive, he wasn't calling them that it was hypothetical )

maybe this made the news just because it was ridiculous. the news loves extremes, that's their business. I go to school, with blacks, whites, mexicans, chinese... basically if the nationality exists I go to school with it in NYC and I never hear black people (specifically) complaining, even when others are blatently being racist. It's almost as if theyre so used to it it's normal. So when a few blacks go off the deep end over a ridiculous card maybe it's because of everything that they've gone through makes them more sensitive. those people in the video were old, I'm sure theyve gone through things most of us couldnt bear. so relax and don't get so worked up, try to be empathetic..too bad empathy and compassion is a more evolved characteristic that most people lack

I didn't see anything racial about the card either, and the poster speaks too intelligently to likely be truly so delusional, so maybe he's doing some research work or something. Maybe he was just looking for the overtones of responses.

I don't watch much TV, and when I do it's mostly the news, but did anyone actually see that clipping on Eyewitness News? Anyway, it's to my understanding that the NAACP is a Jewish owned organization, so it's not allowed to say anything beyond what it's told to say. So if that incident is real, then they said what they were told to say.

There certainly is a race card, and it's used to cause commotion. But I don't bother with race because I grew up knowing as well as I know my own name that anyone can help or hurt me. So in my opinion race is pure nonsense. And I've been attacked for that statement like an animal many times but all I know is what I've experienced in my lifetime so I stand by it.

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#138New Post! Jul 08, 2010 @ 00:22:35
@Spinkiegirl Said

This guy in the video.....is certainly in the WRONG here!

Yeah. But not so much for what he's saying as for what he's doing. He's trying to recruit new black males to join his cult. Any churches' money comes from it's congregation. And Islam is in competition with Christianity for donors, so the race card works for them. And for that, he needs his a** kicked!

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#139New Post! Jul 08, 2010 @ 00:28:42
@Lfc1892 Said

The speech was made just after hurricane Katrina, There are many of these people living in America of all races, I am not saying a race war is in progress but in 10-20 years there might be.., You look what's going on between Hispanics and African Americans on the West Coast! That has the potential to develop into a race war.

Nah. There's never going to be a war of the races.
Lfc1892 On August 10, 2010

Deleted

Dublin, Ireland
#140New Post! Jul 08, 2010 @ 12:09:57
@cisslybee2012 Said

Nah. There's never going to be a war of the races.

Maybe in places like New york and Philadelphia Blacks and Hispanics mix on the corner but in L.A there is a war for territory between them which is out of control in some parts.
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#141New Post! Jul 08, 2010 @ 12:14:57
Just WTF is an African American?
Richard142 On February 15, 2015

Greater London, United Kingdom
#142New Post! Jul 08, 2010 @ 12:56:25
@Spinkiegirl Said

Are you speaking for ALL Black people? Sure sounds like you are! I'am half Black, I have DON'T pull any card! Are you a black person? Do you personally know any Black people? Personally, I don't know any Black folks that have "pulled the race card"!!!!!!

I agree that generalisations are seriously floored. We each have an individual personality that is influenced by nature and nurture plus how others respond to meetings f2f. I try to have an open mind and to prejudge no one. I'm floored somewhat in that respect but I try to respect every individual and their beliefs with the hope they respect me and my views.

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#143New Post! Jul 09, 2010 @ 19:28:34
@Lfc1892 Said

Maybe in places like New york and Philadelphia Blacks and Hispanics mix on the corner but in L.A there is a war for territory between them which is out of control in some parts.

It sounds gang related.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#144New Post! Jul 09, 2010 @ 19:52:05
@cisslybee2012 Said

Anyway, it's to my understanding that the NAACP is a Jewish owned organization, so it's not allowed to say anything beyond what it's told to say. So if that incident is real, then they said what they were told to say.

I'm not sure I understand how you meant that, but it's not important.

I had never heard that, so I went to look for a source. It was, in fact, founded largely by the Jewish Community. I don't think it's really proper to say the an organization is "owned" because they generally have a board of directors. Also, each area has its own chapter and each chapter has their own president.

So to blame the entire NAACP board for this may be equivalent to blaming the entire WalMart chain because somebody at a store in Podunk, Idaho got on the intercom and asked all of the black people to leave.

On an interesting note...I mistakenly clicked on the first link when looking for it took me to an old link where I saw this (10 year old) sentence...
Quote:
NAACP director of communications John White said."We are the oldest civil rights organization and it is within our charter to reduce hate in whatever way we can."

Completely irrelevant link

Deleted

Bronx, New York
#145New Post! Jul 09, 2010 @ 20:12:48
@someone_else Said

I'm not sure I understand how you meant that, but it's not important.

I had never heard that, so I went to look for a source. It was, in fact, founded largely by the Jewish Community. I don't think it's really proper to say the an organization is "owned" because they generally have a board of directors. Also, each area has its own chapter and each chapter has their own president.

So to blame the entire NAACP board for this may be equivalent to blaming the entire WalMart chain because somebody at a store in Podunk, Idaho got on the intercom and asked all of the black people to leave.

On an interesting note...I mistakenly clicked on the first link when looking for it took me to an old link where I saw this (10 year old) sentence...

Completely irrelevant link

When any organization is set up by charters, those beneath cannot do or say anything not told to do or say. The US and every other nation on this planet is set up by charters. In other words people who call themselves elites or untouchables who are above all man made laws and are never known to the public, decides whatever gets said or done. A president of a country for instance is really only a spokes person. They don't truly have any power to make any decisions. And congress is an extension of the spokesman vehicle. They are not the elites.

Even in a dictatorship country, the dictator has to answer to a higher authority that's usually from a more powerful country. So charter business is political and in politics everybody besides the unseen elites are pawns. So an organization can make any claim it would like, but what they do is quite another thing. So nobody trying to promote peace would try to make ado over nothing.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs