The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
TFS+

Nice Day ( a very offensive, unfinished and scathing poem)

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
theCATthatdidntDIE On February 13, 2011

Columbus, Florida
#16New Post! Jun 21, 2010 @ 22:44:44
@someone_else Said

Wow, touchy?
And how is 'yoink' your own terminology? That's been a commonly used term for years. Yoink

lol its mine where i am, lol. people dont get it where im at, they stare like i just spoke some ancient lost language. so i suppose its not mine, or not completely, but you try and bring something back with it telling someone its fresh lol. but in all seriousness why the straight outta compton? i like the song dont get me wrong. g
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#17New Post! Jun 21, 2010 @ 22:48:59
@theCATthatdidntDIE Said

lol its mine where i am, lol. people dont get it where im at, they stare like i just spoke some ancient lost language. so i suppose its not mine, or not completely, but you try and bring something back with it telling someone its fresh lol. but in all seriousness why the straight outta compton? i like the song dont get me wrong. g

I don't know but maybe it just reminded Dave of that song and he wanted to rap with you. Who knows the mind of Dave?

I find rap annoying to read because half of the talent is in the inflection. Plus, a lot of wannabe's focus more on the rhyming than the message.

I see you're in Florida...do you live in retirement land?

Columbus, Florida
#18New Post! Jun 21, 2010 @ 22:50:28
@someone_else Said

Wow, touchy?
And how is 'yoink' your own terminology? That's been a commonly used term for years. Yoink

sorry just trying to bring it back when the world wants the newest words and bulls*** like that. so i tell people its new and the use it. why? because they dont know anything about their past and think that they are awesome because they came up with a unique word. i really am laughing my fuking a** off at society

Columbus, Florida
#19New Post! Jun 21, 2010 @ 22:55:52
@someone_else Said

I don't know but maybe it just reminded Dave of that song and he wanted to rap with you. Who knows the mind of Dave?

I find rap annoying to read because half of the talent is in the inflection. Plus, a lot of wannabe's focus more on the rhyming than the message.

I see you're in Florida...do you live in retirement land?

nah, i dont live there. i would never put my actual location online, f*** that. im pissing off too many people in my general area in other forums for that to be a good idea. arguing race and religion in the ghetto can get you shot. but i leave hints for the friends who know me in the real world lol. i have lived in a columbus in a state and i have lived in multiple places in florida. and the retirment areas may be annoying at certain times of day, but its the only place i have ever gotten a ride from a stranger.i guess i likem
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#20New Post! Jun 23, 2010 @ 18:21:53
Oh yellow skinny jeans how you make your mother so proud...as she watches from her dark cold grave.
GeneticAnomaly On May 25, 2020
Marvellous, simply m

, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Jun 24, 2010 @ 17:45:23
@theCATthatdidntDIE Said

Im just experimenting with anger as a medium as opposed to sarcastic apathy or bitterness. shouting as opposed to monotone.

Without angry sarcastic apathy and bitterness there'd be very few posts in TFS+
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)