Forums: Relationships:
Breaking Up

HELP! I need a lending shoulder!!!!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
emmy23 On October 03, 2006

Small Town,
#1New Post! Jan 05, 2006 @ 00:53:15
TODAY IS MY 11 MONTH ANNIVERSARY.. BUT My boyfriend just broke up with me.. yesterday he finalized it.. he talked to me tho for like 2-3 hours before it.. he cried to me.. i love him soo much.. he loves me too. he would still kiss me before i left.. and he held my hand and walked me to my car and hugged me.. he said he's just waiting to realize what he's lost.. shouldn't he know.. It just hurts so bad.. He doesnt want anyone else.. he wants to be with me forever. but why is he doing this. we just fight over stupid s*** everyone fights about. he says he cant handle it. does he just need a few days.. will he ever realize he is giving up the girl who loves him more than anything?! HELP! I'm New to this.. and I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH! What do i do?
stenise On June 24, 2007

Little Rock, Arkansas
#2New Post! Jan 05, 2006 @ 01:02:53
Well you guys are young...and even though it might be little things you fight over, he might have something else thats buzzing on the inside, underneath that can get him on the edge easily. I think you should wait it out, be friends and be supportive of him, maybe find out what else might be bugging him, money? school? family or friends? Is he wanting to move away for college or something? HOw much older than you is he...like all those things can effect someone in relationships and they don't want to hurt you anymore than should have to...so breaking up sorta clears the head and air, less to worry about at the moment
emmy23 On October 03, 2006

Small Town,
#3New Post! Jan 05, 2006 @ 01:19:06
He's going to be 18 in march.. im going to be 17 he needs to find himself.. he's having problems and doesnt know know what he wants.. I miss hjim so much. he said he didnt want me to leave and never talk to him again.. he said he'd be here for me.. is he .. no! He wont call me back.. he wont reply to my texts.. what do i do.. how long will it take for him to realize he lost an important thing in his life.. why wont he talk to me.. AAGH.. so many emotions running thru me.. my heart literally hurts, and i cry myself to sleep.. ijust want to be with him.. we were so happy..
jimmyfromponty On September 26, 2009

Pontypridd, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jan 05, 2006 @ 01:39:10
hi i went through almost ecactly the scenario i was the boy tho we would fight about everything from when we go out with friends to staying in together if theres something there let it go i did and 6 years after breaking up we got married

i was 16 and my wife was 15 at the time we broke up over stupid stuff but i needed space i was still growing up at the time but in the end we ended up where we started

i know its a bit fairytale but if its gonna happen it will
blayde On December 04, 2006

Deleted

Essex, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Mar 31, 2006 @ 11:56:27
don't you mean a helping hand? wtf's a lending shoulder?!
raredreams On May 10, 2006

Miami,
#8New Post! May 08, 2006 @ 15:18:57
That sounds too familiar. I don't believe in being friends or lending a hand, a shoulder or whatever.
He broke up with you. Boys and even use the line that it's his lost and how much he loves you.

Listen, perhaps he needs time to figure out what is going on in his head. All I can tell you is that if you really love someone, you don't break up with them..even if you fight over stupid things. Everyone does and they get over it. However, you both are young and you have alot of learn.

I say, let him miss you, and let him figure out what he is going to do. Give him a taste of his own medicine and if he calls you, do not pick up. Let him know what he's lost and possibly lost forever. I know you love him, but you have to show him some tough love. Usually, they will realize what they have done and come back to you. If he doesn't, then he never loved you.

I am sorry, it sounds cold...but it's the truth. You would have never left him because you love him. So, I don't think he is telling you the truth from the start. He would move mountains for you if he wants you back, just don't make it easy for him to do so. Be strong and let him know what he is missing..don't talk about him with your friend that could say something to him...just dissappear and let time reveal itself.

Sorry...I know how much you hurt...its not fair to you.
hunter03 On February 01, 2007

Logansport, Indiana
#9New Post! May 08, 2006 @ 15:40:37
I don't quite understand if he loves you then y did he break it off?....Maybe there is something going on with him that u don't know bout....maybe he just wants to see whats all out there....I would give him a couple days but also give your self a couple days...I know you love him but it doesn't hurt to look chances are he's doing the same thing.....
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs