The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

glenn beck........Attacks President's Daughter!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#136New Post! Jun 06, 2010 @ 04:11:58
@crazylikeafox Said

So far this is the only time I've seen some 1 post a thread about him making some kind of comment about the Obama girls. Unless he's said other things about them (and I don't care enough about him to listen to him, so I don't know), then this IS an isolated incident. Apologizing does everything, especially since pundits rarely apologize for anything.

Maybe the secind or third thing about the Obama girls, but he has a track record of being mean and vicious to many others who have no political bent or dog in the fight.
The man is plainly just an a*****e.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#137New Post! Jun 06, 2010 @ 04:25:55
@KAMPA Said

That you still retain people like Raditz and Saegespaene on your friends list amazes me! Are you really that tolerant? They are virulent Obamaphobes!

Really? And why my friend do you say that? Tolerance is very important to me and how I live my life! It's something I was not only taught, but it comes naturally to me. Raditz isn't on my friends list.....but i've known him every since I became a member......Saegespaene......was one of the very first members I put on my list......I have a great deal of respect for him and his views even though we don't agree on most issues that are topics here. I can have totally opposite beliefs and views from someone else......and still get along with them only if there is mutual respect!

Chicago, Illinois
#138New Post! Jun 06, 2010 @ 04:41:53
@shinobinoz Said

That's it? Hardly!
If it was an isolated event or couple of events -sure!
But it is not. This a*****e does this all of the time. Appologizing does nothing, especially given the hypocrite railed for days when Palin was the victim of such abuse.

Agreed......he should have never said it in the first place! Doesn't he have kids himself? f*** beck's apology.......besides......how in the hell can I listen or respect anybody like him who's tv program has posters of stolen art work of presidents, founders, and leaders who practiced slavery!!!! And were DIRECTLY responsible for some of this nation's greatest inhuman EVILS!!! It seems his sole purpose in life is to bash and trash on our president each and every time his mouth is open! I see NO kindness whatsoever in him. "Hypocrite" doesn't begin to describe this man!

Chicago, Illinois
#139New Post! Jun 06, 2010 @ 04:47:20
@raditz Said

I assume if I post a link from anncoulter.com you would see that as a valid, unbiased source? lol

But ann coulter is biased......and she makes no bones about it. However......she's openly called people of a certain race...."rag heads"......IMO.....makes me NOT care for her at all! Being a biased person isn't a bad thing unless you are saying ugly things about people you don't know or like......her way of thinking IMO is bad for America!
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#140New Post! Jun 06, 2010 @ 09:31:36
@Spinkiegirl Said

Really? And why my friend do you say that? Tolerance is very important to me and how I live my life! It's something I was not only taught, but it comes naturally to me. Raditz isn't on my friends list.....but i've known him every since I became a member......Saegespaene......was one of the very first members I put on my list......I have a great deal of respect for him and his views even though we don't agree on most issues that are topics here. I can have totally opposite beliefs and views from someone else......and still get along with them only if there is mutual respect!

Benevolent tolerance is an admirable quality,I applaud you for it.
But I have difficulty being civil to those who are not civil toward me.

Chicago, Illinois
#141New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 00:21:59
@KAMPA Said

Benevolent tolerance is an admirable quality,I applaud you for it.
But I have difficulty being civil to those who are not civil toward me.

Thank you my friend, and I completely understand!
CCC On March 10, 2014

I am in, Ohio
#142New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 00:25:55
He's a a** hole.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#143New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 06:33:52
@shinobinoz Said

Maybe the secind or third thing about the Obama girls, but he has a track record of being mean and vicious to many others who have no political bent or dog in the fight.
The man is plainly just an a*****e.

Perhaps, but you've just described every single pundit out there from both sides of the aisle. What makes Beck so different?
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#144New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 06:40:27
@crazylikeafox Said

Perhaps, but you've just described every single pundit out there from both sides of the aisle. What makes Beck so different?

i would guess because he's right wing.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#145New Post! Jun 07, 2010 @ 06:40:59
@crazylikeafox Said

Well, perhaps it's that he's not just an a*****e, or even a flaming a*****e, but a crazy flaming a*****e?

If they gave out awards for crazy flaming a*****e, he'd win for lifetime achievment.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013