AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8
raditz On April 20, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#106New Post! May 27, 2010 @ 01:02:09
@mark_is_god Said

wah wah, get over it, you're wrong.

and i find it ironic you accuse others of needing spoon-feed, when you expect teachers to go one step further by forcefully feeding students information.

Repeat a lie long enough and it becomes truth.

Why not your typical useless post of the kid crying?

You're reading something that's not there. I never said force feeding students. I said they should trying to motivate students to learn, not just show up, read from a book and hope the student is in the mood to learn that day.
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#107New Post! May 27, 2010 @ 01:12:44
@raditz Said

Repeat a lie long enough and it becomes truth.

Why not your typical useless post of the kid crying?

You're reading something that's not there. I never said force feeding students. I said they should trying to motivate students to learn, not just show up, read from a book and hope the student is in the mood to learn that day.

poor radtiz

and i like to keep my posted pictures fresh.

and i don't disagree, motivating students is a responsibility i have never disagreed with that

but you have been making teachers overly responsible for students, either that or we have both wasted to much time on.

this started when you claimed teachers are responsible for the success/learning of their students, which they aren't, as everyone except you, has pointed out.

only the student himself/herself can succeed/learn, the only responsibility of the teacher is to facilitate that students desire to learn by providing the correct environment and material.
raditz On April 20, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#108New Post! May 27, 2010 @ 01:19:40
@mark_is_god Said

poor radtiz

and i like to keep my posted pictures fresh.

and i don't disagree, motivating students is a responsibility i have never disagreed with that

but you have been making teachers overly responsible for students, either that or we have both wasted to much time on.

this started when you claimed teachers are responsible for the success/learning of their students, which they aren't, as everyone except you, has pointed out.

only the student himself/herself can succeed/learn, the only responsibility of the teacher is to facilitate that students desire to learn by providing the correct environment and material.

I've been mainly focusing on teachers in this thread because it's about government spending, which then turned to teacher's pay, and whether or not it was worth it.

If you want my opinion on who is responsible for the student's overall education, it would be the parent. The teacher is somewhat limited in what she can do, but the parent isn't. The parent can spend more time with their kid, than a teacher can with their students.
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#109New Post! May 27, 2010 @ 01:24:42
@raditz Said

If you want my opinion on who is responsible for the student's overall education, it would be the parent. The teacher is somewhat limited in what she can do,

bingo, now we agree well, almost i personally hold the student accountable for their education

with parents second followed by teachers.
raditz On April 20, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#110New Post! May 27, 2010 @ 01:31:41
@mark_is_god Said

bingo, now we agree well, almost i personally hold the student accountable for their education

with parents second followed by teachers.

Depending on the age. When they're teens it would be mostly the students, but earlier on it should be the parents encouraging them, followed by the teacher.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs