The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Illegal Alien Rapist caught in the act-previously deported 9 times!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
marshallc On September 12, 2014

Crawley, United Kingdom
#61New Post! May 25, 2010 @ 15:12:12
How hard is it to obtain 30 I.D cards.

sTreetAngel you are so beautiful
marshallc On September 12, 2014

Crawley, United Kingdom
#62New Post! May 25, 2010 @ 15:15:22
Where is it likely that the I.D cards were obtained?
fractal7221 On November 08, 2012

Hubbard, Ohio
#63New Post! May 25, 2010 @ 23:21:56
@KAMPA Said

So because one person has learned to commit crimes and work the system. You want us to take the leap into generalizing that all illegals are criminals! SOORY! I WON'T

Considering they are ILLEGAL and thus breaking the law, technically they are criminals. Though not all of them are violent criminals obviously.
KAMPA On October 28, 2013
Admiral Karl Donuts

Uhlan Bator, Mongolia
#64New Post! May 26, 2010 @ 11:51:10
Their "crimes" are of the lowest sort equal to misdemeanors. They usually are not incarcerated for this "crime" but merely sent home!
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#65New Post! May 28, 2010 @ 07:28:19
@Charlemagne Said

Are you dense?

The underlying MAIN IDEA of this news story is the fact that this illegal alien rapist has been deported NINE times previously, which would lead any rational thinking person with a modicum of intellect to correctly conclude US immigration control is seriously broken.

I think you are attacking her!!! And making it personal......isn't that against rules of TFS?

Chicago, Illinois
#66New Post! May 28, 2010 @ 07:35:42
@bobbimay Said

This is actually one of the milder stories out there...

Those of us that live on the border can tell a lot worst stories...

How about the one about the ATV riders that ran across the dead babies head stuck on a stick the the words "you don't pay us this will be your child" in Spanish...

or the mother of twin one year olds that was car-jacked with her children in the back seat...the car was found about an hour later with both boys shot through the head...the only thing missing from the car were the tires...

I have found that arguing with fools is useless "they" will keep up their crap no matter who much evidence you put out there until it's ..their... mother,wife or child that is dead from the actions of an illegal..then "they" will stand up and scream why were the illegal allowed to still be here...And the truth will be...that it is their fault that their child is dead... It will be their opinion and their views that allowed that illegal to stay and then have the time to kill their mother...

Yep that's right I have NO sympathy for self-induced pain...you did your fault..

You can not be serious......why do insist on name calling? Would you be just as angry if an American did those things against a family member? WTF???????????????????

Chicago, Illinois
#67New Post! May 28, 2010 @ 07:40:27
@KAMPA Said

So because one person has learned to commit crimes and work the system. You want us to take the leap into generalizing that all illegals are criminals! SOORY! I WON'T

I'am with you my friend!

Chicago, Illinois
#68New Post! May 28, 2010 @ 07:44:28
@someone_else Said

I didn't read the link either and I knew exactly what he meant. Which leads me to ask this...

Did you edit the title to add the '-previously deported 9 times'?

Anyway...in response to the actual topic. I'm speechless and can't believe there are actually people who defend illegal aliens. I've stated before that I have no problem with immigrants. I don't even have a big problem with those immigrants not learning English (American) - it's hard! But come here legally...don't just sneak across the border!!!

Good point...I agree.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs