The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Random

The World Can be Such a Cruel Place Sometimes....Whats Wrong With Some People?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
3rdTimeLucky On December 07, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#31New Post! May 25, 2010 @ 19:00:28
@sarky Said

True.

But shocking to see when its a family member lying there for no reason other than that someone maybe didnt like the look of them!

Permantently scared.

Some people are just sick!

My brother got bottle in the face some years back......after 'SHE' got found NOT GUILTY, it was revealed my brother was her 3rd victim!

I agree, some sick bastards out there! My bro has scars too! hope your family member recovers
sarky On March 11, 2011

london, United Kingdom
#32New Post! May 25, 2010 @ 19:25:19
@3rdTimeLucky Said

My brother got bottle in the face some years back......after 'SHE' got found NOT GUILTY, it was revealed my brother was her 3rd victim!

I agree, some sick bastards out there! My bro has scars too! hope your family member recovers

Thankyou, im sure he will
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#33New Post! May 25, 2010 @ 20:41:52
@Eastender Said

Ive worked in bars. You can always tell the troublemakers before they even have a drink. The booze just gives em the excuse to be violent usually.

And a lot of the time, it's the innocent bystanders who get hurt, or bar staff.
xtreme On April 05, 2012

dirty south,
#34New Post! May 28, 2010 @ 14:24:56
@ninozara Said

I'm sorry, but that's bull.
For some people, alcohol makes them violent, and they use any EXCUSE to start a fight - the wrong clothes, the wrong hair, even simply looking at them can spark them off.

I have seen a guy put in hospital because when he said he didn't smoke (after they asked for a light) a crowd of men/boys laid into him - so don't assume that something had to have happened other that being in the wrong place at the wrong time, near the wrong person!

oh i totaly agree with what you've said here drunks do get way outa hand they will flip on you like a flip of a switch
no matter where you are or who you are i completely agree with you no arguement here
lil_bear01 On February 18, 2011

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#35New Post! May 28, 2010 @ 14:31:02
@sarky Said

A placid guy, works hard all week, young good looking, off smiling to have a quiet night out with a mate...

3 hours later lies in hospital bed with numerous lasting injuries to face, including teeth knocked out, broken jaw, stitches, black and blue.

The worst part, no provocation whatsoever...

Alcohol...If you cant take it, dont drink it!

Alcohol! The Dr.Jekyll/Mr.Hyde of all time.
lil_bear01 On February 18, 2011

Deleted

In my igloo, Canada
#36New Post! May 28, 2010 @ 14:32:49
@roxyfoxypuddingpie Said

That is what I don't get. Why wouldn't someone stop something like that. I couldn't personally sit back and watch someone get thier a** kicked that badly and not feel socially responsible to try and stop it. There are a lot of bad elements to this world.

Ditto! Never could just stand by and let things like that happen. I always felt that if I didn't do anything then I may as well join in the beating as I'm an accomplice for doing nothing to stop it anyway.
TheMightyOz On March 17, 2015
Awooga!

Luton, United Kingdom
#37New Post! May 28, 2010 @ 16:41:56
Some people are just arseholes and I'm sure the ones that get violent when they are drunk are probably still arseholes when they're not drunk. I've been drunk plenty of times and never had a fight.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs