Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#31New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 05:39:27
@raditz Said

We're bombing Mexico?

Aw, I was going to say that. Still, that part made me laugh.
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#32New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 05:41:22
When I can get a job without signing consent for an intense background check then yea illegals can come over too without due process.

Really does tick me off the tap dance legal citizens must go thru to get a drivers license or a job but people sliding in under the fence have lawmakers helping them get health insurance and jobs?

I'm about as non prejudice as you get, but if someone is playing in my sandbox, they should have to subscribe to the same damn laws, rules and regulations I do.
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#33New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 05:46:08
@Straightup Said

Well, im not in America, so dont really know about that situation, but i'd chance a bet that they are so broke there because of the way they are treated by America.

I was thinking more of the boat people we hear of in our media.

FFS, we go on about all being equal, racism is bad blah blah, but then we tell them to stop trying to invade our countries, WTF?

Mexico's problems lie mostly with their corrupt bureaucrats, though NAFTA didn't really help things either. Still, it doesn't change the fact these same countries strictly control their borders themselves. I don't know how your country measures up, but compared to our neighbors we're quite open to immigration.
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#34New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 05:52:39
Quote:
Quote by straightup:
Well, im not in America, so dont really know about that situation, but i'd chance a bet that they are so broke there because of the way they are treated by America.

I was thinking more of the boat people we hear of in our media.

FFS, we go on about all being equal, racism is bad blah blah, but then we tell them to stop trying to invade our countries, WTF?

A society without rules, and who allows people to just break rules willingly and wantonly, will break down very fast. No, America isn't perfect, much to be desired, but we have to establish rules for entering this country.

This is a melting pot of a very diverse group of people. I'm all for it. But why should people from one country have to go thru hell to get here following the process, while those of another can just sneak in under the border?

I have a problem with that, and don't mind saying it.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#35New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 07:20:59
@8FlOz Said

laws made by racist white people, who get all nervous whenever they see a black man walk by, or get feelings of hate when they see a Muslim.

Perhaps we should be like Muslim countries and openly embrace all cultures and people, well, all cultures and people except for Jews, women, Christians, gays, people that drink alcohol, people that draw pictures, people that eat bacon, people that think Islam is a retarded, backward mediaeval cult started by a lying pedophile...
TheMightyOz On March 17, 2015
Awooga!

Luton, United Kingdom
#36New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 08:14:03
I think the USA should kick out everyone who isn't an American Indian. After all you're mostly descended from immigrants who went over there murdering and stealing.
raditz On April 07, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#37New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 08:25:49
@TheMightyOz Said

I think the USA should kick out everyone who isn't an American Indian. After all you're mostly descended from immigrants who went over there murdering and stealing.

This is the dumbest comment anyone can make in support of illegal immigration.
TheMightyOz On March 17, 2015
Awooga!

Luton, United Kingdom
#38New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 08:54:08
@raditz Said

This is the dumbest comment anyone can make in support of illegal immigration.

Ooh, did I touch a nerve? Does the truth hurt? Anyway, I'm not supporting illegal immigration. I'm just in favour of angry, ill-informed Americans shutting the hell up whinging about immigration, healthcare and muslims!
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#39New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 14:54:16
@TheMightyOz Said

Well, yeah-- we were evil, imperialistic little s***s towards the natives. But that was because of the left-over british in us. We were still in the process of transcending at that point.
Charlemagne On December 10, 2012

Houston,
#40New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 16:06:23
@TheMightyOz Said

@TheMightyOz Said

Ooh, did I touch a nerve? Does the truth hurt? Anyway, I'm not supporting illegal immigration. I'm just in favour of angry, ill-informed Americans shutting the hell up whinging about immigration, healthcare and muslims!

What a load of bollocks from a resident of one of the world's most aggressive imperialist colonizers history has ever known.
raditz On April 07, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#41New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 17:31:07
@TheMightyOz Said

Which Americans are "ill informed?" Those having their property trashed? Those being robbed? Those having family members shot and murdered, all by people that have absolutely no right to be here? Or the ill informed Americans in Washington that don't have to deal with it, but don't want to lose any votes so they stand by and do nothing to enforce the laws we already have.
WASH On June 04, 2012

LINCOLN, California
#42New Post! May 23, 2010 @ 17:54:06
@Straightup Said

How dare people who just happened to be born into less fortunate countries want to move away to offer their families more!

Never mind the fact that their country is probably a mess because of something the more fortunate countries have done to them or that they do not have the resources (ie the masses of wealth required to migrate legally) to do so legally.

Shame on them for trying to protect their own, we should BOMB them all!
Oh wait, we already are

I suggest that you do a bit more research and then check your statistics. And "BOMB them"? Who started that BOMB? With our own planes?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs