"Bros before hos" / "Chicks before d***s"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
SnowComa On August 18, 2010

Deleted

La Follette, Tennessee
#16New Post! May 19, 2010 @ 18:06:14
I've never really cared for the phrase, anyway.

If I have a girlfriend, and you say "bros before hos", then in essence, you're calling my girlfriend a ho, and if you call my girlfriend a ho, the next time I'm drunk at your place, I'm going to puke all over your room.
Freyatinu On May 30, 2010

Goldau, Switzerland
#17New Post! May 29, 2010 @ 18:49:46
It should be that 'bros' and 'hoes' are equal. Of course, you shouldn't forget about your friends, but if you always think of your significant other as second in line, as mentioned, the relationship probably won't work out to well. For example, if your friends and your significant other both want to do something with you, you could go with the one who asked first, or be altogether, boy/girlfriend AND friends. Of course, your boy/girlfriend might want to be alone with you, in which case the first option would be better ^^
MissOklahoma On June 04, 2010

Deleted

guymon, Oklahoma
#18New Post! May 29, 2010 @ 18:57:15
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#20New Post! May 29, 2010 @ 20:22:26
I wouldnt date anyone who actually used the saying "bros before hos". I'd tell him bye bye.

BUt that said, a couple MUST have time apart for the relationship to be healthy. You can't be together everyday. It is very healthy to take time out to still go out with your friends at least once or twice a week IMO. Or if not going out with them, staying at home by yourself to regroup and do your own thing.
twong On July 03, 2010

Vancouver, Canada
#21New Post! Jul 03, 2010 @ 07:43:20
for two days straight, my boyfriend ditched me for his guys friends. he's going on a trip for two months with his guy friends in 5 days, i don't get why he is not spending time with me but instead chilling with his friends when he is going on the trip with them! i am so pissed off the fact that he doesn't even know i'm mad at him! should i tell him what i'm feeling?
bringclairethehorizon On July 04, 2010

st.louis, Missouri
#22New Post! Jul 03, 2010 @ 09:23:28
i hate guys like this. and i hate the saying. if someone said that to my boyfriend id be offended.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#23New Post! Jul 03, 2010 @ 10:14:17
@twong Said

for two days straight, my boyfriend ditched me for his guys friends. he's going on a trip for two months with his guy friends in 5 days, i don't get why he is not spending time with me but instead chilling with his friends when he is going on the trip with them! i am so pissed off the fact that he doesn't even know i'm mad at him! should i tell him what i'm feeling?

Um yeah. You need to talk about this, but calmly not in a b****y manner. I always say what's on my mind with my guy and we always hash it out and come out with the issue resolved.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Jul 03, 2010 @ 10:17:02
I would hate to be a teenager again. Most teenage boys and men in their 20's are total arses.

The good news is that there are exceptions and even the arses change with age.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#25New Post! Jul 03, 2010 @ 10:17:56
@treebee Said

I would hate to be a teenager again. Most teenage boys and men in their 20's are total arses.

The good news is that there are exceptions and even the arses change with age.

That is why I never dated teenage boys even when I was a teenager

But yes thankfully most do mature into human beings.
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#26New Post! Jul 08, 2010 @ 17:50:08
It depends on the signifigant other, I was with a bird for 6 months and if I ever planned anything with mates she would starting whinging. She would text me like mad if I was out with my mates then whinge if I didnt answer her calls if I was out with my mates, even tho the only reason she was ringing was because I was having fun with my mates and not her.

Also if I mentioned anything to her about plans with mates she would start making plans herself.

This led me to believe that she was very insecure so I ditched the b****. Then she gave me a a sob tory about her past, which she expected to make all the difference. But really she sould of told me it at the start of the relationship, instead of changing the subject whenever it came to her past.

Then when I dumped her, she tried to have goodbye sex with me, so I flung her off me, which was when she started crying so I kicked her out.

And life felt so much better once she was outta the picture.

Why do birds get so upset when you turn them down or sex, they take it so seriously, its hilarious.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#27New Post! Jul 08, 2010 @ 17:57:42
@townie_guy Said

Also if I mentioned anything to her about plans with mates she would start making plans herself.

Why is that a problem? What is she supposed to do, sit home and knit?
My bf is out for the weekend so I made my own plans. I'm probing to him that not seeing him for a week won't kill me (even though I miss him like crazy).

Quote:

Why do birds get so upset when you turn them down or sex, they take it so seriously, its hilarious.

Because guys rarely turn it down and when they do it's startling. We wonder why and when you won't tell us it pisses us the f*** off.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#28New Post! Jul 08, 2010 @ 22:22:12
Well ref your reply, what I meant by she would make her own plans when I was gonna see mates, was that she tried her best to keep me away rom my friends and family.

I had at that time just spent 4 months in Iraq, and hadnt seen any friends and family, and when I got back she expected me to spend all her time with her, which I did for a while.

But it when it got to chrimbo time I figured I had best see my rents which she complained about and she didnt like me seeing my mates who I had known for years. Not being funny but when you have been away that long you do need to see your family. And I did dedicate a lot of my time to her anyway as well and she knew it.

Fair one if you have been in a warzone for a while, seeing your family might not be a big deal to you, but to me it was.
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#29New Post! Jul 08, 2010 @ 22:57:43
@townie_guy Said

Well ref your reply, what I meant by she would make her own plans when I was gonna see mates, was that she tried her best to keep me away rom my friends and family.

I had at that time just spent 4 months in Iraq, and hadnt seen any friends and family, and when I got back she expected me to spend all her time with her, which I did for a while.

But it when it got to chrimbo time I figured I had best see my rents which she complained about and she didnt like me seeing my mates who I had known for years. Not being funny but when you have been away that long you do need to see your family. And I did dedicate a lot of my time to her anyway as well and she knew it.

Fair one if you have been in a warzone for a while, seeing your family might not be a big deal to you, but to me it was.

Ohhh... I thought it bothered you that she would go and make plans of her own with her own friends.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#30New Post! Jul 08, 2010 @ 23:07:54
lol, no i would of preferred that. I meant she made plans just for the sake of interfering with my plans. lol, think you read my post wrong and I read your wrongs.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs