Israel - Ethnic Cleansing?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#16New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 01:08:21
Now, all of this would not be happening if the Jew-hating mofos of Europe had not all said post WWII, "We feel sorry for the Jews and agree they need protection, but NIMBY!"

This warring between Jews and Palestinians will almost certainly continue as long as peoples' arses point at the ground.

The Palestinians have legitimate grounds to hate being usurped by the Jews. It wasn't them slaughtering European Jews, it was Europeans, so, as Ahmadinejad said, why dump your unwanted masses on us?

The Jews have legitimate grounds to attack the Palestinians too - the constant suicide attacks, mortar fire etc from the Palestinians and their allies, are hardly conducive to peace.

Also, there are enough self-righteous arses on both sides of the conflict who believe that they, and they are alone, are "God's chosen people", that the killing will continue. It is a religious version of the old 'my d*** is bigger than your d***' thing (just replace the word d*** with the word god)...

@Wellard Said

https://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/

This source is a tad biased. They are not lying necessarily, but, as all people do, distorting the truth in favour of their version of events. Interesting read though.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#17New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 01:11:18
@jmo Said

https://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1162075.html

"A new military order aimed at preventing infiltration will come into force this week, enabling the deportation of tens of thousands of Palestinians from the West Bank, or their indictment on charges carrying prison terms of up to seven years.

When the order comes into effect, tens of thousands of Palestinians will automatically become criminal offenders liable to be severely punished. "

--------------------------------------

The article goes on to explain who is liable to be prosecuted and reactions from various people.

Is this over-stepping the mark and abusing the human rights of the Palestinians who live there? They will be forced to leave the country. Is this right? Should the West be allowing this?

Edit: Thought I'd add even though these people are civilians they will be prosecuted in military courts not civilian ones.

Hey, unrelated, but I love your sig!
raditz On April 07, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#18New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 02:24:45
@Willi Said

agreed
if the u.s.a. were at war with mexico....i wonder.
what would the u.s.a. do with mexican illegals.....

Same thing they do now, give em a gift basket.
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#19New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 07:45:39
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Now, all of this would not be happening if the Jew-hating mofos of Europe had not all said post WWII, "We feel sorry for the Jews and agree they need protection, but NIMBY!"

This warring between Jews and Palestinians will almost certainly continue as long as peoples' arses point at the ground.

The Palestinians have legitimate grounds to hate being usurped by the Jews. It wasn't them slaughtering European Jews, it was Europeans , so, as Ahmadinejad said, why dump your unwanted masses on us?

The Jews have legitimate grounds to attack the Palestinians too - the constant suicide attacks, mortar fire etc from the Palestinians and their allies, are hardly conducive to peace.

Also, there are enough self-righteous arses on both sides of the conflict who believe that they, and they are alone, are "God's chosen people", that the killing will continue. It is a religious version of the old 'my d*** is bigger than your d***' thing (just replace the word d*** with the word god)...

This source is a tad biased. They are not lying necessarily, but, as all people do, distorting the truth in favour of their version of events. Interesting read though.

Yes I agree it is a little bias.

Just wondering why you chose to use the word Europeans and not Nazi?.
thesimpletruth On May 25, 2010

Deleted

, Australia
#20New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 08:06:02
Yhe Jews were "given" Isreal by the United Nations after WWII I think. The Palestinians had no choice or at least that's my understanding.

If this is the case then hmmmm.... I'd say the Palestinians have a right to be pissed.

But regardless, why do the Isrealis insist on pushing their borders further and further into Palestinian territory?
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 08:19:31
@thesimpletruth Said

Yhe Jews were "given" Isreal by the United Nations after WWII I think. The Palestinians had no choice or at least that's my understanding.

If this is the case then hmmmm.... I'd say the Palestinians have a right to be pissed.

But regardless, why do the Isrealis insist on pushing their borders further and further into Palestinian territory?

Pretty much.

There were three agreements done with the Europeans (mainly Britain) and groups in the middle east. In two of them the area was given to the Arabs to keep them contented during the war, and the other one they promised the land to the Jews. It got to the end of the war and they decided to give it to the Jews probably due to a guilt complex.
Lfc1892 On August 10, 2010

Deleted

Dublin, Ireland
#22New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 08:22:22
If i gave my honest views on israel i would probably be banned so im just gonna leave it.
thesimpletruth On May 25, 2010

Deleted

, Australia
#23New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 08:33:52
@jmo Said

Pretty much.

There were three agreements done with the Europeans (mainly Britain) and groups in the middle east. In two of them the area was given to the Arabs to keep them contented during the war, and the other one they promised the land to the Jews. It got to the end of the war and they decided to give it to the Jews probably due to a guilt complex.

I have a book called "A History of the Jews". I might look it up.

I guess it's one of those "I was here first" kinda things. Problem for the Jews is that it is well known that they are a "religious race" without a "homeland". The Australian Aboriginals have a claim on Australia because it was obvious that they were here before anyone. Not sure that the Jews can say that about Isreal.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#24New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 10:05:47
@Wellard Said

Yes I agree it is a little bias.

Just wondering why you chose to use the word Europeans and not Nazi?.

Well, it wasn't just the Nazis that killed Jews. The Ruskies had a fair crack at it too, and other countries jumped on board with the Nazis to purge themselves of Jews. The point I was making though, was that the Jewish genocide was occurring in Europe, yet the Palestinians paid the price for it.
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#25New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 10:09:22
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Well, it wasn't just the Nazis that killed Jews. The Ruskies had a fair crack at it too, and other countries jumped on board with the Nazis to purge themselves of Jews. The point I was making though, was that the Jewish genocide was occurring in Europe, yet the Palestinians paid the price for it.

Yes true,but what about all the other European countries that didn't'jump on board' ?,we can't all be tarred by the same brush lol.But yes I understand what you meant.

But once again I agree with your statement about the Palestinians.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#26New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 10:15:49
@Wellard Said

Yes true,but what about all the other European countries that didn't'jump on board' ?,we can't all be tarred by the same brush lol.But yes I understand what you meant.

But once again I agree with your statement about the Palestinians.

Sorry, I wasn't meaning that all of Europe was slaughtering Jews. The commie French/European underground did s***loads to save Jewish people and other 'undesirables' as did some European countries. No offence was intended...
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#27New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 10:37:08
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Sorry, I wasn't meaning that all of Europe was slaughtering Jews. The commie French/European underground did s***loads to save Jewish people and other 'undesirables' as did some European countries. No offence was intended...

None taken mate 8)
Tako_400 On April 19, 2010
Keep Ya' Head Up

Deleted

Beirut, Lebanon
#28New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 15:58:09
This is such bulls***. All they're doing is exporting more and more Palestinians out of Palestine under the innocent reason of "illegal infiltrators". Well of course they're illegal! You don't give them ID's! You don't want to! Honestly, you think the Israeli's are going to send of thousands of Palestinians, just like that? Not without a fight, they're not. But then again, they've got the guns. They could care less. And the US just kisses their ass, so no problem there.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#29New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 17:10:01
@Straightup Said

This is like saying ALL Americans are responsible for the actions of a few...

Agent Orange in Vietnam
Hiroshima and Nagasaki
Korean war

What an evil bunch, you should all be attacked in your homes for it.

Tut tut

Not exactly. In the case of Vietnam, Japan and Korea ... we are no longer "openly" hostle with those nations. We have effectly come to a resolution to our conflicts.

In the case of Israel and palistinans... They have not come to a difinitive stopping point in thier violence.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#30New Post! Apr 14, 2010 @ 17:13:59
@Willi Said

war is on the land because of many, not all.
can a true peace exist?
i dought it.
why not a land trade.
let the jews buy land in neighboring countries.
then trade with palistinians

Because the palistinians have nothing to "trade"... Israel doesn't negotiate with terrorists any more than the US does.

The Jews are in a possition of power, support and near absolute control. Thier only threat at this point is violance on a individual basis. This law will remove the "individuals" from the equation. Peace can finaly be achieved... well atleast.. closer to it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs