AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#106New Post! Apr 28, 2010 @ 22:03:47
@Be_led_by_His_Spirit Said

What do you use to justify your hatred?

What hatred do I hold? I hate to hate things. Hate is an awful emotion. It destroys. If I do hate something then I usually have a good reason. We all say oh "I hate this" or "I hate that" but out of all of these times we say we hate something, how often do we really mean it? Not as often as you might think.
Be_led_by_His_Spirit On June 23, 2011

#107New Post! Apr 28, 2010 @ 22:18:48
@crazychica Said

The typical points made my people who don't understand the collapse.

1) Building 7 was hit by debris from the collapse of the North tower. Not even just a little bit of debris but by a lot of it.

2)The fuel had burned off in about 10 minutes. After that the main body of the fire was made up of office equipment and debris pushed into the far corners by the force of the collisions.

3) I'm doing this in a hurry so I'm not really going to bother with looking up the page which debunks this but this might do for now.
Click me or go to hell!

4) Thermite. For one thing you'd need about 3 dumptrucks worth to bring the towers down and I'm pretty sure people working there would notice that. For another, no-one ever found sufficient levels of aluminium oxide, a product of thermite combustion, at the site. Again, click or go to hell

5)Explosions which no-one heard? Isn't it far more likely that this was compressed air from the collapsing floors making its way out the only way it could? If you\'re actually serious then click here and here

6)Um yeah. Remember how panicked and confused everyone was that day. Someone had gotten word that it was coming down and the news passed through the office like Chinese whispers until the reporter got the idea that it had come down. Easy enough to get confused in all the panic. And no, BBC news coverage went to the whole of the UK, not just England. We are NOT all English. Go learn some world geography ffs.

7)Um yeah. Because right from the start the FDNY knew there was a chance 7 WTC was coming down. They put a transit on it and found out it was leaning more and more on the damaged South-West side. Armed with this knowledge the FDNY pulled all operations within the building at 2pm and cleared the surrounding area so that when it did collapse no-one would get hurt.

FFS! Stop believing everything you hear because it's in a video and do some research.

No disrespect, but none of these responses are adequate. In no way do they address the issues. Instead, they attempt to belittle the issues raised by raising different questions (diversion) because the different questions seem highly improbable.

Debris would not, nor cannot, cause a 42 story building to freefall in collapse (in the exact same methodology of controlled demolitions). Furthermore, when you watch the video of Building 7 fall, it does not fall immediately upon getting struck by any debris which might have hit it. It's under watch, and then suddenly, the whole thing goes down in freefall. Absolutly impossible without the use of controlled explosives.

The amount of thermite needed, is an irrelevant question at this point. How much is necessary, does not enter into the equation, until we have ascertained the real cause and start investigating for the Truth.

The fact that thermite was found in the wreckage, is reason enough to know that controlled demolitions were done. You would not have evidence of it from the cafeteria, or the boiler room.

The Twin Towers themselves, also came down in freefall without any hesitation on each floor. Meaning, that if we believed in such a thing as a Pancake Theory, each floor would have at least a second or two of "wait" while the subsequent floor would then give way. This did not happen.

The top of the Trade Center came down from 1350 feet in just 10 seconds, as though falling through thin air. No friction, no resistance. Impossible!

When concrete falls from the sky, it breaks into pieces. That is not what was in the rubble. What was in the rubble was pulverized dust. DUST!

The 911 Commission would have us believe that fire from the plane, somehow went all the way down to elevator shafts into the sub-basements, where then, that fire melted all the base steel from which the tower was built upon. As already proven, no fire could do such a thing.

I voted for George Bush so I have no vendetta against him. But there is no way I believe what I used to believe - that these incredible structures came down in the exact same method as controlled demolitions, due to airplanes flying into them and causing horrible fire.

Allow me to post a link of photos showing skyscrapers with FAR WORSE FIRE damage to it, and see what happens to a building destroyed by fire. In all these cases (Far worse than the World Trade Centers), all the building remained standing with their structures intact.

Just open your eyes, for crying out loud.

See https://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/compare/fires.html

www.911revisited.com

And one last thing. I am an American and feel the horrible loss for all those Americans, too. I feel it no less than any other American. Our love for them and this country is not in question. In fact, to do them homage and honor, we simply want the TRUTH, and there is NEVER anything wrong with seeking the truth. When you don't buy the first report a government tells you, it's not unpatriotic to use your eyes and brain to question things.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#108New Post! Apr 28, 2010 @ 22:46:06
@Be_led_by_His_Spirit Said

No disrespect, but none of these responses are adequate. In no way do they address the issues. Instead, they attempt to belittle the issues raised by raising different questions (diversion) because the different questions seem highly improbably.

Debris would not, nor cannot, cause a 42 story building to freefall in collapse (in the exact same methodology of controlled demolitions). Furthermore, when you watch the video of Building 7 fall, it does not fall immediately upon getting struck by any debris which might have hit it. It's under watch, and then suddenly, the whole thing goes down in freefall. Absolutly impossible without the use of controlled explosives.

The amount of thermite needed, is an irrelevant question at this point. How much is necessary, does not enter into the equation, until we have ascertained the real cause and start investigating for the Truth.

The fact that thermite was found in the wreckage, is reason enough to know that controlled demolitions were done. You would not have evidence of it from the cafeteria, or the boiler room.

The Twin Towers themselves, also came down in freefall without any hesitation on each floor. Meaning, that if we believed in such a thing as a Pancake Theory, each floor would have at least a second or two of "wait" while the subsequent floor would then give way. This did not happen.

The top of the Trade Center came down from 1350 feet in just 10 seconds, as though falling through thin air. No friction, no resistance. Impossible!

When concrete falls from the sky, it breaks into pieces. That is not what was in the rubble. What was in the rubble was pulverized dust. DUST!

The 911 Commission would have us believe that fire from the plane, somehow went all the way down to elevator shafts into the sub-basements, where then, that fire melted all the base steel from which the tower was built upon. As already proven, no fire could do such a thing.

I voted for George Bush so I have no vendetta against him. But there is no way I believe what I used to believe - that these incredible structures came down in the exact same method as controlled demolitions, due to airplanes flying into them and causing horrible fire.

Allow me to post a link of photos showing skyscrapers with FAR WORSE FIRE damage to it, and see what happens to a building destroyed by fire. In all these cases (Far worse than the World Trade Centers), all the building remained standing with their structures intact.

Just open your eyes, for crying out loud.

See https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/analysis/compare/lafire_firstinterstate_files/050488_interstate_fire_lg.gif&imgrefurl=https://aa-1177.blogspot.com/2008_04_01_archive.html&h=688&w=450&sz=193&tbnid=CVyiqDWRRaDaxM:&tbnh=139&tbnw=91&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpictures%2Bof%2Bskyscrapers%2Bon%2Bfire&usg=__Rf9vlXC_uzFdDETuZO7UMd_TQwE=&ei=XrHYS_iqM4K78gbQxPnpBQ&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=7&ct=image&ved=0CBgQ9QEwBg

www.911revisited.com

And one last thing. I am an American and feel the horrible loss for all those Americans, too. I feel it no less than any other American. Our love for them and this country is not in question. In fact, to do them homage and honor, we simply want the TRUTH, and there is NEVER anything wrong with seeking the truth. When you don't buy the first report a government tells you, it's not unpatriotic to use your eyes and brain to question things.

Wow! Just wow! That level of absolute denial is just mind-boggling. The one thing you're forgetting is that the twin towers and their companion building 7 had unique construction. Even with their height, the towers would not give sufficient floor-space to fit the requirements for the world trade center. In the traditional high-rise there are columns everywhere. This limits how much space you have and what you can do with that space. An alternate design would be required. They could either make the buildings bigger or make the surrounding buildings bigger or come up with a more space-efficient design.

So they did. They created the tube within a tube. A concrete-encased inner core and an aluminium coated outer core connected by the floor trusses. The inner core could be used for stairways and elevator banks while the surround could be molded to whatever the client required. This was a completely new design and it posed its problems. For one thing the building was lightweight. To reduce space and give the towers that glorious shine they had when they caught the light, the outer-core was not encased in concrete but fire-proofed with a lightweight foam while the only the columns in the inner core were coated in concrete, the rest was just gypsum-based drywall. The problem was that the towers would have an intolerable sway and the engineers had to come up with completely new ideas on reducing this. That was how unique they were.

This is also what doomed them. They performed admirably under conditions that no building was designed to bear. They withstood something they were never designed to bear - each struck in the heart with 200-tons of aircraft travelling at roughly the same speed as a .45 caliber bullet and then exposed to fire. The collision forced the fire-proofing off the columns while cutting many. It also forced office furniture, equipment and files into the far corners of the building, where the load had been redistributed. The kerosene ignited from the collision - the transfer of kinetic energy resulted in heat energy as well as the concussive shock - and in turn ignited this debris starting the fatal fire.

Steel is a notoriously poor performer in fires, hence the need for fire-proofing. Without it's protective covering, the steel was exposed to temperatures of about 1800F. This wasn't enough to melt it but steel loses 50% of its strength at around 1100F. By the time the towers collapsed many parts of the burning upper-floors would have been at about 38% of their original strength, forcing the weight of the building again to be redistributed to undamaged parts, now a rare thing. As the fires burned, the floor columns attempted to expand, this was prevented by the sheer strength of the columns they were attatched to so they expanded near the middle, sagging downwards. When the fires moved on and cooled in these areas, the steel would have began to contract. This would cause pulling on both the core and outer columns. The inner columns, less weakened by fire and collision, were stronger than the outer columns, taking 60% of the building's load. They remained somewhat rigid while the outer columns were pulled inwards until so many had snapped that the remaining columns failed. The sheer downwards momentum of this would have been too much for the columns on the next floor so they snapped. Down-snap-down-snap-down-snap. This doesn't take into account the pressure of the air being forced down and out by the collapse.
First time in history?

And building 7 was in the debris path of the North tower, which fell with a lean to its damaged North side which was pretty lucky for the survivors inside the Marriott but bad news for building 7. Building 7 was struck by at least one huge chunk of the North tower followed by other smaller pieces, most likely column trees snapped at the rivets, like the surrounding buildings. This took out about 25% of the depth of the building in some areas. As well as that, the building contained many diesel fuelled generators so when the fire took hold it had plenty of fuel to feed on. The damaged building responded poorly to these stresses, with the 3 column trusses at the bottom of the building failing one by one.
The fate of 7 World Trade Center The fate of 7 World Trade Center

Also the idea of the buildings going down at freefall is a myth. Anyone who tells you that any of those three buildings went at freefall speeds is lying to you.
What questions does this raise?
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#109New Post! Apr 28, 2010 @ 23:05:42
Oh and also, can you imagine people having these conversations?

Quote:
CHENEY: Of course, just toppling the Twin Towers will never be enough. No one would give us the war mandate we need if we just blow up the Towers. Clearly, we also need to shoot a missile at a small corner of the Pentagon to create a mightily underpublicized additional symbol of international terrorism -- and then, obviously, we need to fake a plane crash in the middle of f***ing nowhere in rural Pennsylvania.

RUMSFELD: Yeah, it goes without saying that the level of public outrage will not be sufficient without that crash in the middle of f***ing nowhere.

CHENEY: And the Pentagon crash -- we'll have to do it in broad daylight and say it was a plane, even though it'll really be a cruise missile.

The rest of them
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#110New Post! Apr 28, 2010 @ 23:09:12
Oh and here
Be_led_by_His_Spirit On June 23, 2011

#111New Post! May 02, 2010 @ 16:13:51
Just came across this very good presentation and footage of 911.

There are 2 videos on this site page. Go to the bottom of the page, and watch the 2nd video. It takes about 9 seconds for the strange music to stop, and the speaker begin to speak.

https://www.puppetgov.com/2010/03/24/a-history-of-the-new-world-order-in-less-than-9-minutes/
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...6 7 8

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs