Friendships

She's making it hard to work with her

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 09, 2010 @ 22:22:07
So a girl I have to work with in labs this semester is making it really hard for me to work with her. She's always been a bit standoffish and I've always kind of sensed that she doesn't like me much but she really is making it hard. Ok so we are on a time limit here and I understand if she's annoyed about the troubles I've been having with my asthma, I am too. But she is being really a lot worse than usual here. The first week she acted surprised that I'd bothered to look over the case notes and has continued to be both bossy and unhelpful at the same time. So this week I was doing GRIM analysis and I had an asthma attack which took about 15 minutes to pass plus the time where I had to phone my GP and the time before the first aider and lab guy would let me move again. Fair enough that took some valuable time but because of that she took the task I was planning on doing next week before I get the chance to go back to my GRIM to someone else on the team and then left it to me to find something to do! I mean if she's going to act like she's in charge then she can grow up, quit punishing me for being ill and actually try to act like the leader she's appointed herself as.

So how do I deal with this because right now I'm struggling. I've known from the very start that she could be bossy and selfish and right now she's doing nothing to change my mind. At the end of the day if we can't find a way to work together then we will actually fail this module which I think is very unfair. If I was working with anyone else in the class then this wouldn't be happening. The other two people in the group are useless. The first is her friend as well as mine and won't argue with her and the second will argue a little with her but always gives in. She's being a complete cow and I don't have a clue what to do about it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs