Politics

Bill Gates: Use Vaccines To Lower Population

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 02, 2010 @ 00:43:33
Microsoft founder Bill Gates told a recent TED conference, an organization which is sponsored by one of the largest toxic waste polluters on the planet, that vaccines need to be used to reduce world population figures in order to solve global warming and lower CO2 emissions.

Stating that the global population was heading towards 9 billion, Gates said, "If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services (abortion), we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent."

Quite how an improvement in health care and vaccines that supposedly save lives would lead to a lowering in global population is an oxymoron, unless Gates is referring to vaccines that sterilize people, which is precisely the same method advocated in White House science advisor John P. Holdren?s 1977 textbook Ecoscience, which calls for a dictatorial "planetary regime" to enforce draconian measures of population reduction via all manner of oppressive techniques, including sterilization.

"I?m not sure what the nothing-to-see-here explanation is for Bill Gates? theory that "new vaccines" can help lower the population of the world," points out the Cryptogon blog, "But I thought about the incidents from the 1990s where the World Health Organization was providing a "tetanus vaccine" to poor girls and women (and just poor girls and women) that contained human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG). For those who don?t want to delve into that, in short, it was a World Health Organization experiment; a test of a vaccine against pregnancy."

https://www.infowars.com/bill-gates-use-vaccines-to-lower-population/

Nice.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#2New Post! Mar 02, 2010 @ 00:45:44
I'm pretty sure "infowars" is misunderstanding something.

Got a source that includes a complete video or transcript of this?
tom On March 16, 2023
i love .....

Notlongagoinaplacenotfaraway,
#3New Post! Mar 02, 2010 @ 00:48:04
WOW is he f***ing serious.
Doesn't he know there is already a vaccine against over population
Fat Chicks

Just give them loads of cheese burgers and sorted not only that they will have serious health problems further decreasing the worlds population
Next world problem please
sugarflyguy On March 15, 2010
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

Leaving TFS today:), United Ki
#4New Post! Mar 02, 2010 @ 00:51:00
If this proves to be true, I can't see how you can force people to take the 'vaccine'
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Mar 02, 2010 @ 00:53:59
@El_Tino Said

I'm pretty sure "infowars" is misunderstanding something.

Got a source that includes a complete video or transcript of this?

jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#6New Post! Mar 02, 2010 @ 00:54:11
"Reproductive health services" does not mean "abortion," although it may include that.

Gates was absolutely, absolutely not talking about some "pregnancy vaccine" at TED. I don't know what the f*** this writer is smoking.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#7New Post! Mar 02, 2010 @ 00:56:09
Let's see his exact quote:

"If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent."

The decrease would clearly come from reproductive health services. This would include birth control.

Infowars decided to add abortion in parenthesis. The connection with vaccines is purely a conspiracy theory of some sort.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#8New Post! Mar 02, 2010 @ 01:06:14
@El_Tino Said

Let's see his exact quote:

"If we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 per cent."

The decrease would clearly come from reproductive health services. This would include birth control.

Infowars decided to add abortion in parenthesis. The connection with vaccines is purely a conspiracy theory of some sort.

Plus he only even mentioned that as a sort of aside in a discussion about reducing CO2 emissions to zero. He went on to focus on the "CO2 per unit of energy" as the factor that really needs to go down dramatically. He only mentioned the population because he briefly talked about each factor of the equation.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs