Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#31New Post! Mar 05, 2010 @ 23:41:45
@patriotic Said

I have news for you.

I got news for you. You used him in the very first post in this thread, and say "EVERY WORD IS AUTHENTICATED"

You fail.
ronyvo On July 04, 2018

Ft.Lauderdale, Florida
#32New Post! Mar 11, 2010 @ 13:59:14
Insulting to those with that faith(Islam)??!
Why? Tell me.
Most of the time I prove what I say with quotes from the Koran. So, the insult is coming from their faith not from me.

You people (non-Muslims)who criticise my writing, I wish that you get informed. We are fighting the most dangerous enemy the US has ever faced in its history.

Once I posted a message contained ONLY surahs (verses) from the koran with references, I did not add one word out of the Koran. I got a reply from a Muslim saying "you are a liar". This is the mentality of those people. They are unable of defending their faith intellectually so they attack.

Here just a small sample of thoe violent surahs:
?Fight against those who believe not in Allah nor the last day nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and his messenger and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth among the people of the scripture, until they pay jiziah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.? Surah 9:29
?Fight them, until there is no persecution and the religion is God?s? Surah 193
?O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors. They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is on of them.? Surah 5:51 & 3:28
?Kill the mushrikeen (polytheists, Christians and non-Muslims), wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush?. Surah 9:5
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Mar 11, 2010 @ 14:32:04
Here are some choice passages from the KJV Bible which makes the Bible appear to be a primer for evil:

1) In Leviticus 25:44-46, the Lord tells the Israelites it's OK to own slaves, provided they are strangers or heathens.

2) In Samuel 15:2-3, the Lord orders Saul to kill all the Amalekite men, women and infants.

3) In Exodus 15:3, the Bible tells us the Lord is a man of war.

4) In Numbers 31, the Lord tells Moses to kill all the Midianites, sparing only the virgins.

5) In Deuteronomy 13:6-16, the Lord instructs Israel to kill anyone who worships a different god or who worships the Lord differently.

6) In Mark 7:9, Jesus is critical of the Jews for not killing their disobedient children as prescribed by Old Testament law.

7) In Luke 19:22-27, Jesus orders killed anyone who refuses to be ruled by him.

Context is important, of course, and many of these seeming cruelties disappear when read as such. However, this would not stop a Christian terrorist from interpreting the Bible in a manner necessary to concoct a religious justification for unspeakable horrors, as Pope Urban II did, for example, when he preached the First Crusade in 1095 or as many American preachers did when they used Leviticus to defend slavery.

Political and religious extremists have abused Islamic, Jewish, or Christian scriptures continuously throughout history. You, a man who claims to be Christian, would do well to learn something of your own faith's scriptures and history before accusing Islam's Quran of promoting violence.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#34New Post! Mar 11, 2010 @ 14:35:10
Think he'll acknowledge any of your post?
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#35New Post! Mar 11, 2010 @ 14:48:20
@chisa96 Said

Think he'll acknowledge any of your post?

I doubt it but I enjoy making his conclusions look foolish.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#36New Post! Mar 11, 2010 @ 15:05:07
@SparklyKatie Said

I doubt it but I enjoy making his conclusions look foolish.

I think he pretty much does that himself, but your point still begged to be typed out.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs