The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
TFS+

Customers

AuthorMessage
Evil_Incarnate On December 03, 2013

Winter Haven, Florida
#1New Post! Feb 15, 2010 @ 19:38:36
Alright, I have been debating starting a topic, just haven't quite been able to figure what to use, and now I've thought of it. This is in no way a condemnation of ALL customers at retail shops, but rather a call to those of you who are nothing more than useless a*****es. We get sick and tired of having to come behind you and pick up the mess you just made in the aisle. It's a f***ing store, not a time machine to your past, where you make a mess and your damn parents pick it up. Not to mention, the majority of you pricks are the same ones who sit at home all day telling your kids "pick that up, you didn't find it there" or "clean up this mess, I'm not your maid." On top of that, there's the ignorant jackasses who've apparently decided it would be a good idea to breed, but a horrible idea to parent. Everytime we tell your kid to stop running, skating, or playing tag in the store, you b**** at us not to tell them what to do, or you how to raise your kids. It's not a nursery, and we're not "caretakers," if you can't watch the kid, don't f***ing have them. Christ it gets so gosh darn tiring being a babysitter for 30-60 year old kids. Oh yeah, then there's the a*****es who come in to buy something large, have the opportunity to grab to correct cart for the job, but instead they either grab none, or they grab a small cart. Jesus christ, you knew what you were in to purchase, get the right gosh darn cart for the job, it'll be much easier on us, as well as yourself, and it'll take less time. People always like to come in with a s***ty attitude, and like to talk down to those of us working in a retail environment, but if you actually want to have a pleasing experience, a simple thing to do might be to come in with a decent attitude, instead of your head up your ass. Treat others with respect, and you'll get it in return, I give the same attitude I get, you act like an a*****e and I PROMISE I'll be one right back to you. To the few people who are actual customers, and not invalid dips***s, we all thank you, and appreciate your business.
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#2New Post! Feb 15, 2010 @ 19:47:46
What is your actual job title?.

Winter Haven, Florida
#3New Post! Feb 15, 2010 @ 19:53:13
I'd rather not say specifically, because the way my company "titles" people, would make it obvious where I work, and then I could be tracked down personally, and pestered, a LITTLE privacy is needed when online. But it sure isn't babysitter.
Wellard On April 29, 2012
ect.. .

Deleted

In your Mind, Cape Verde
#4New Post! Feb 15, 2010 @ 20:04:41
Well if you work on the shop floor and/or deal with the general public unfortunatley it is part and parcel of the job the world over.But I hear you about the wretched noisy little s***bags.Have you ever considered getting a stun gun for particularly irratating customers?.

Winter Haven, Florida
#5New Post! Feb 15, 2010 @ 20:10:01
Well, see I'm a big guy, so I always like to imagine just getting around a corner and either tackling them as they pass, or driving my size 13 boot through their heads. Either way, it would be incredibly fun, at least for me.
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Feb 15, 2010 @ 20:38:17
I still remember the customer who was a foot taller than me and asked me to get something down from a shelf I could just barely reach. Considering how much taller than me he was, if I could reach it, he could reach it. He did apologise though but since you have to be polite to customers, I had to put on what my mum calls my "Mona Lisa smile" (cos that's what my fake happy smile looks like) and tell him it was no trouble at all and could I help him anymore. Then there were the two kids who thought it would be fun to dismantle and Racket Sports and Swimwear sections
smallBUTTerflies On January 07, 2020
Weaker than homeopat

Plymouth,
#7New Post! Feb 15, 2010 @ 20:43:09
This is why I will never work in retail
GolfWidow On May 05, 2010

Banned

At My Computer, Florida
#8New Post! Feb 15, 2010 @ 20:52:40
I believe you can tell someone's true character by the way they treat service personnel. Insecure s***heads, no matter their station in life, will sooner or later show their true colors.

As for the kids, I'd add "tripper" to my official job title.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#9New Post! Feb 15, 2010 @ 20:59:04
@GolfWidow Said

I believe you can tell someone's true character by the way they treat service personnel. Insecure s***heads, no matter their station in life, will sooner or later show their true colors.

As for the kids, I'd add "tripper" to my official job title.

I so agree. Eating out with someone will for sure tell you what they are really like!
Patt On May 05, 2010
NOT a Mafia Don

Deleted
Banned

Home,
#10New Post! Feb 15, 2010 @ 21:12:34
Ahhhhhhhhh - and Evil blast. One that is truly warranted.

From the consumer side - I have to agree Peeps - it smooth pisses me off to see those little crumb crunchers dismantle a place in the space of a few seconds because Mommy. Daddy or the errant Grandparent isn't right up on top of them.

I've always found that stepping on the shoe string that isn't tied to be a wonderful way to take the little creeps down. Rather stealthy as well.

It's either that or a full face shopping cart accident. Oops, didn't see ya there Sport.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)