Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#61New Post! Dec 21, 2005 @ 20:51:03
@reiko Said
Have you ever had authentic Chinese food? hehe

All I ever have is chicken and broccoli with white rice or maybe a cup of wonton soup
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#62New Post! Dec 21, 2005 @ 20:52:25
@annski729 Said
All I ever have is chicken and broccoli with white rice or maybe a cup of wonton soup

That's westernized Chinese food. Well that is what I'm told anyways. lol

#63New Post! Dec 21, 2005 @ 20:53:47
@reiko Said

Whatever it is, it's made in a special way and tastes really good!

#64New Post! Dec 21, 2005 @ 20:53:47
@reiko Said

Whatever it is, it's made in a special way and tastes really good!
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#65New Post! Dec 21, 2005 @ 20:55:13
I like the general tso chicken.
justvr On February 20, 2006

, Wallis and Futuna
#66New Post! Dec 21, 2005 @ 20:58:14
@paladin Said
I am a new people from china.I want to ask a question here.what's your
opinion about china.Giveing your comments plz.

I've read every post on this thread, and I think this person is a fake..... What is really going on
here..... there have been a couple of complaints in this thread about Paladin asking for email
addresses...... I think this is a con of some sort, it just does not pass a smell test?
paladin On September 11, 2009

kaifeng, China
#67New Post! Dec 21, 2005 @ 21:09:11
sorry everyone
for i am a new person,so my friend tell me add some friends through forum.so i did that.but i am not a fake.why do you think i am a fake.i am a sincerele boy.
i have no other intent only want to know more friends.
but i have a word,
REIKO ,are you kidingabout that words"china should let taiwan alone"?why do your country let alaska or hawaii alone ?that's the same reason.
paladin On September 11, 2009

kaifeng, China
#68New Post! Dec 21, 2005 @ 22:10:25
First of all,i am not a fake.
secondly Falun Dafa is not a Chinese meditation/exercise technique.
it is a superstition or necromancy.leader in it colleced money through some high-sounding reason.and they contol the followers' spirit through their tricks.they made use of despair of many bottom people especially in some countries.those peasants cabt judge it's intent.some relatives of mine took part in Falun Dafa .Falun Dafa tells followers if you fall ill it's need not go to see a doctor,Falun Dafa will cure you if you are godliness.so many followers died of that.so leader of Falun Dafa are responsible for that victims.so we cancelled the organization.
abot mao ze dong,my opinion is a great leader with errons in his late years.
elektrakosh On September 29, 2007

, United
#69New Post! Dec 22, 2005 @ 12:11:00
Hi Paladin!

I would like to know more about your culture if I may as We do not have one culture here we borrowed from other countries!
papaumau On May 28, 2006

, United Kingdom
#70New Post! Dec 23, 2005 @ 17:30:14
I too hope that you are real Paladin as it is great to get someone to talk to from so far away in distance and in culture.

Let me first say that your English, while like all Chinese, it loses something in the translation, is MUCH better than my Cantonese or Mandarin, so congratulations there.

The trouble with someone just popping in from a Communist country is that most of the time they WILL and are BOUND to get asked questions about all of the subjects we talk about in the free West, ( And yes, "freedom" is relative and subjective ).

I notice that instead of answering the questions about Tibet and Taiwan and the support of North Korea you throw more questions at us like Alaska and Hawaii when the two cannot really be compared.

You have been asked if you are allowed access to GOOGLE but you have not answered and you do not tell us how you are getting access to the internet at all.

We really do want to understand how you tick and how you think as a Communist - or not as the case may be - but until you at least try to talk openly to us we will never understand you or your culture better.

Or maybe you are just not allowed to talk to us openly ?

OH yes and BTW....I LOVE Westernised Chinese food too !
USA On May 25, 2020

Chicago, Illinois
#71New Post! Dec 24, 2005 @ 05:45:24
To the people here in America... Do you notice that almost everything is: "Made In China" ?! Take a walk around your house and find out where your things was made at. Also go to the stores and you will find: "Made In China"!! They are taking over the WORLD!! LOOK OUT!!
reiko On March 27, 2006

Deleted

New York, New York
#72New Post! Dec 24, 2005 @ 05:48:14
@paladin Said

REIKO ,are you kidingabout that words"china should let taiwan alone"?why do your country let alaska or hawaii alone ?that's the same reason.
My country isn't threating to invade alaska or hawaii.
23886 On June 30, 2009

Banned

#73New Post! Dec 24, 2005 @ 05:59:42
@usa Said
To the people here in America... Do you notice that almost everything is: "Made In China" ?! Take a walk around your house and find out where your things was made at. Also go to the stores and you will find: "Made In China"!! They are taking over the WORLD!! LOOK OUT!!

all my stuff is korean or homade... (korea makes tons of computery stuff)
23886 On June 30, 2009

Banned

#74New Post! Dec 24, 2005 @ 06:01:51
@paladin Said
Led Zeppelin
i am a boy not girl.
i am a sincerele person,so what i said not lies but truth

must not know older music.

like saying "metal santa, please quit doing such things to the pope."
papaumau On May 28, 2006

, United Kingdom
#75New Post! Dec 24, 2005 @ 16:14:06
@usa Said

I just said that in the "sleeping dragon" analogy !

And yes, if we care to look we will find that many of the cheap and not so cheap electronic and white-goods are now either made in China and exported to us directly or they are made in China and "re-badged" to look as if they were made somewhere else.

As only one example I found a line of quality - if not top quality - cooking utensils called "Cookware" that is sold in all of the usual shops in Britain and yet could I find out where it was made ? Nope I could not ! I did find that there was connections with some Chinese companies that do not want to be recognised as the makers. I wonder why that is ?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs