UK Elections & Politics

Alex Salmond Breaks The Law!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Feb 04, 2010 @ 17:22:33
https://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/feb/04/alex-salmond-holyrood-lunch-auction?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Investigation launched after it emerges that the Scottish first minister and his deputy auctioned private lunches in Holyrood's members' restaurant at an SNP fundraising event

Evil Bastard
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Feb 04, 2010 @ 18:41:40
That son of a b****! Even I didn't realise he was that stupid!
And I just love how we're paying for MP's lunches. Like they're not making so much more than the rest of us.

But I agree with Iain Gray. I think those rules are pretty damned clear - clear enough even for Sturgeon to read. Stupid, lying corrupt, evil, manipulating government.

(And yes. I am aware I just descibed most of the world's governments.)
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#3New Post! Feb 04, 2010 @ 18:55:44
I'm just trying to mimic Alex Salmond, any time anyone does anything in the least bit wrong he acts as if they've murdered someone, so I think a similar reaction should be made over this.

He needs to remember, he lives in a country with Children. What sort of example are he and his fishy mate Sturgeon setting?
retep On May 18, 2010

, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Feb 04, 2010 @ 19:00:35
@crazychica Said

That son of a b****! Even I didn't realise he was that stupid!
And I just love how we're paying for MP's lunches. Like they're not making so much more than the rest of us.

But I agree with Iain Gray. I think those rules are pretty damned clear - clear enough even for Sturgeon to read. Stupid, lying corrupt, evil, manipulating government.

(And yes. I am aware I just descibed most of the world's governments.)

I hear BBC scotland and other media now refer to the bunch of incompetents that sit mouthing s***e in the Scottish Assembly as The Scottish Government....Have I missed something, when did it become The Scottish government?
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#5New Post! Feb 04, 2010 @ 19:05:09
@retep Said

I hear BBC scotland and other media now refer to the bunch of incompetents that sit mouthing s***e in the Scottish Assembly as The Scottish Government....Have I missed something, when did it become The Scottish government?

When Alex Salmond decided to rename it.

Pathetic isn't it? He renamed it 'Scottish government' as 'Executive' didn't represent the autonomy that he feels Scotland deserves.

Personally I'm all for abolishing the parliament altogether. Would get rid of the whole 'West Lothian Question' problem too. Seriously, I'm proud of being Aberdonian, I don't need an Aberdeen Government for that.
retep On May 18, 2010

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Feb 04, 2010 @ 19:10:41
@jmo Said

Pathetic isn't it? He renamed it 'Scottish government' as 'Executive' didn't represent the autonomy that he feels Scotland deserves.

Personally I'm all for abolishing the parliament altogether. Would get rid of the whole 'West Lothian Question' problem too. Seriously, I'm proud of being Aberdonian, I don't need an Aberdeen Government for that.

If the record of Aberdeen Council is anything to go by I am not surprised.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Feb 04, 2010 @ 19:49:28
@retep Said

@jmo Said

Technically that's illegal too. The Scottish Executive was the name given to it by the Scotland Act 1998. It should have no other name.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

#8New Post! Feb 04, 2010 @ 19:54:23
@crazychica Said

Technically that's illegal too. The Scottish Executive was the name given to it by the Scotland Act 1998. It should have no other name.

But Alex Salmond has the moral authority to do what he wants.

Seriously, as a moral philosopher, a little part of me dies every time he uses the term 'Moral Authority'.
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Feb 04, 2010 @ 19:57:08
@jmo Said

But Alex Salmond has the moral authority to do what he wants.

Seriously, as a moral philosopher, a little part of me dies every time he uses the term 'Moral Authority'.

I think part of me dies whenever he opens his mouth to speak!
sheepy On March 23, 2010

Deleted

Treasure Island, United Kingdo
#10New Post! Feb 20, 2010 @ 09:06:38
So is it true, that whenever Alex Salmond is graced with a "royal visit" from Sean Connery (Who how conveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeniently favours living in the Caribbean rather than Scotland because she isn't independent yet, but of course as soon as Scotland becomes independent I'll leave behind all the sunshine and beaches and golf resorts and palm trees and come live over there, oh yes), then he comes over really REALLY sweaty, and fawns over him, and gets so close thinking he's scoring a massive publicity coup?

I was told that, but I could be wrong of course
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Feb 20, 2010 @ 10:37:31
hes not fooling anyone putting a "d" at the end of his surname, we all know its really salmon.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs