Forums:
Random

Facebook group

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Asmodeus0girl On August 23, 2011

Pleven, Bulgaria
#1New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 15:31:25
My mother and I got invited to join the 'If you invite me to play Farmville one more time, I swear I'll kill you' group.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#2New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 15:32:06
Awww but they're just looking for more neighbors!

Pleven, Bulgaria
#3New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 15:32:39
@annski729 Said

Awww but they're just looking for more neighbors!

I know, I guess they got on someone's nerves.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#4New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 15:34:29
I need to join that
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#5New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 15:35:16
Even though I play farmville, I always chuckle when I see someone is a fan of "Not playing farmville"
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#6New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 15:39:26
I used to play that.

Oh, btw, you should add me:
Kristy Rose Lavin.

Pleven, Bulgaria
#7New Post! Feb 03, 2010 @ 15:41:04
@Kristy69 Said

I used to play that.

Oh, btw, you should add me:
Kristy Rose Lavin.

Actually I think of leaving this account and making a new one. I'll add you in my new.
Mankysparrow On April 26, 2017

London, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Dec 16, 2016 @ 11:57:36
I don't Facebook, I did once for a few weeks and got messages and friend requests from people I hadn't seen in years. yeah well there is a reason why, cos I don't like you , why would I now want to play poker with you online? I looked at some of their pages and could see all their business, lol no way, I see people all the time pretending to have a good time just to upload a fake smiley picture, it's all boll""s.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#9New Post! Dec 16, 2016 @ 12:53:22
I have had a facebook page for years . when my late brother first got one he bugged every one until we all had one , he was the glue that kept us all connected. the month following his death my other brothers wife who had been nothing but a rude b**** to any female in my brother family did and said the perfect things and finelly got her life's dream , me the only sister out of her husbands life,
my brother and I tippy toe around each other with 'like' each others posts but we never directly communicate. hey s*** happens. I would not expect him to choose a sibling over a wife and two sons , and I except thast she is what she is and hey s*** happens .
Well , yesterday there is a post shared by one of his sons saying 'please go to our gofund me page to help a husband ,father and proued vet rebuild his life.
My brother had had a seriouse stroke in mid november , and the wife and two grown sons both in ther late twenties and one married , are begging for donations becauser their stable, hard working, main sorce of income , (this is what the gofundme page says,) has been suddenly 'taken' from them , (my brother is making a slow recovery) and they are left adift blah blah ,,,
I almost let it out with both barrels on my brothers time line , but was able to reframe , simply because he certainly does not need hisd two grown sons bellowirnf at in defence of their mother while she is screiching at him about his sister ,,, she fixed it where we are still on each others friend list and casn read the others older messages but can not message each other. what the f*** ever, she want to alot of work to make sure we couldn't do what we had both already agreed not to do .
But he is still my brother and in need of a bit of support. so i waited around till I knew he it was him on his page and then sent a message by usding the send a friend requiste message deal. I used two short sentences telling him I would not be using the gofundme site , but would be sending a bit of cash to my son and he could forward it to him. I hinted the the wife that I expected her to wipe her a** with it and flush it , that way we both could feel good. me cuz i sent some . and her cuz she flushed it.

this is rather amuseing ,
in their attempt to keep his family in ther dark about his storke they didn't link to the gofund page. what made them do it now is , in the more then a month that it's been up there has been 3 $ 20.00 and 1 $10.00 donations. all four from her family . I was going to rub it in their faces by sending a sizable amount making her family seem like church mice . but decided I would match their combined donations because I truely believe not a penny wiill be used towards my brother, it says right there on the gofund page the money is for the wife and boys because their main source of income can't even drive a car
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Dec 16, 2016 @ 14:41:04
I played " Farmville " once.

I shot the dog and the farmer. I got uzi and rocket launcher blew up the barn and the cows inside the barn stop mooing, and horses did say " hey" anymore!

then I ran away with the farmer's wife, she was hot. of course, chicken and hen, I ate some of them, and sold the roster to the colonial. I don't eat rooster, like I don't care what they sell at kcf. really!!

I couldn't play " Farmville " at anymore, that game is too violent for me.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs