Animal Rights

China Animals Skinned Alive For Fur!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
Mindy328 On August 01, 2010

Westlake Village, California
#76New Post! Aug 01, 2010 @ 16:26:26
I have read through all of these posts, commented on a couple, but what gets me the most is that no one mentions one thing; the one thing, at least to me, is the most important point: These animals that are being skinned alive and their fur used for coats, etc., as we all know, are dogs and cats.

But that's the point, they are dogs and cats. They are not wild animals like bears, raccoons, wolves, etc. They are "domestic" animals... domesticated by man, trained by man to be "man's best friend" and to love man, no matter what. Dogs and Cats love their owners unconditionally and we love them back, sometimes more than people.

They were not put here to be skinned alive and their fur used for coats, especially by a species that made them for their companionship, love, help on many different levels and for many different things. And, they are trusting... too trusting.

As for why they are skinned alive, which is something I have not read yet, is because it is believed that if they are alive then the skin is fresh and the fur will come out looking better and healthier. The other thing that was very hard to think of is that when an animal is skinned alive, it takes 5 minutes for their hearts to stop, when they finally die. Five minutes is a very long time when you are in certain situations. I have been in several major earthquakes. What took about 10 seconds of violent fear, felt like at least 5 minutes. Imagine what 5 minutes feels like to them after being skinned. This has to stop.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs