Forums:
Health & Fitness

High head temperature causes confusion?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
sadamto On May 23, 2011

Whitehaven, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 27, 2010 @ 19:28:28
I've recently gotten a throat infection and with it a fever and fatigue but what concerns me is that everytime I get ill with a high temperature involved I find myself getting confused and almost having an anxiety attack over stupid thoughts, as an example, this morning around 8:00am I was awoke and started worrying I wouldn't be able to find the correct combination that 5 white cubes would need to be in, just with that thought I started feeling extremely uncomfortable, still confused I managed to calm myself by considering that I could use my computer to find out all the possible combinations, after putting my compputer on I felt more relaxed and then calmed down until I returned to bed. I'd like to know why this happens to me.

Anyone else expierenced confusion while unwell?
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jan 27, 2010 @ 19:40:28
@sadamto Said

I've recently gotten a throat infection and with it a fever and fatigue but what concerns me is that everytime I get ill with a high temperature involved I find myself getting confused and almost having an anxiety attack over stupid thoughts, as an example, this morning around 8:00am I was awoke and started worrying I wouldn't be able to find the correct combination that 5 white cubes would need to be in, just with that thought I started feeling extremely uncomfortable, still confused I managed to calm myself by considering that I could use my computer to find out all the possible combinations, after putting my compputer on I felt more relaxed and then calmed down until I returned to bed. I'd like to know why this happens to me.

Anyone else expierenced confusion while unwell?

I do but only with a high temp, been known to sleep walk with a fever too and get quite delirious lol
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs