The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

People you feel a connection of sorts with-"fate", perhaps?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#1New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 01:57:23
Is there anyone who you feel will always be a part of your life, even if you don't speak for ages suddenly one day you'll just pick back up where you left off and keep going?

Not necessarily the people you call your best friends or the person you're in love with but just someone who has really made an impact on your life and you feel will always be there.

I've got someone like that, a few people actually. Most are on TFS

One of which has been in my life for over 3 years and I can't believe some of the stuff we've dealt with. I had a huge crush on him at one point that was awkward... and we've both had our catastrophe relationships and helped each other through that. We talk about life a lot. We're almost opposites, and I think that enables us to know how to help the other. No matter what happens we seem to hit the same topics every time we talk, but it never gets old. It's truly incredible.

There's also my best girl friend, anyone who has seen me & her hijack a thread knows we just bounce off each other with crazy ideas and we care about each other an insane amount We've also been through our difficult times but when we get together it's mainly about just being ourselves. I love her for that- no matter how crazy I get or what I do she's still right there with me. She's the person I need to bring out the good in me, the fun-loving person who enjoys life to the fullest just because of the flirty jokes and bizarre topics of conversation

I don't know if I can say I believe in fate or anything but at times I can't deny that it seems I was meant to know them and to have them in my life.
wolfafterurazz On June 16, 2010

Mobile,
#2New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 02:05:52
sounds like love
clinically crackers

#3New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 02:07:59
@wolfafterurazz Said

sounds like love

Love, yes, but I've already got someone I'm in love with. It's a granted that I feel he'll be there forever, and I tell him all the time how much he means to me. I couldn't be happier

These people, I don't have the same type of love for but I love them just as much.
blackdahliaxxx On March 30, 2012

Banned

birmingham Uk, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 02:17:50
@eternus_somnium Said

Love, yes, but I've already got someone I'm in love with. It's a granted that I feel he'll be there forever, and I tell him all the time how much he means to me. I couldn't be happier

These people, I don't have the same type of love for but I love them just as much.

I havn't found that on this forum but on others I have yes, people I trust completely.
FinchMeister On December 08, 2018
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#6New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 02:20:55
Yes. Can a car count?
clinically crackers

#7New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 02:25:43
@ArnieCunningham Said

Yes. Can a car count?

Um... Not exactly
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#8New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 02:27:01
@eternus_somnium Said

Um... Not exactly

Oh. What about an actor/director Keith Gordon?
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#9New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 02:30:18
My best friend, Brittany, and I have been best friends through thick and thin the last 10 years. I feel like there's an unusually strong bond between us.

Now as for boyfriends... well, you'll just have to stay tuned.
clinically crackers

#10New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 02:30:48
@ArnieCunningham Said

Oh. What about an actor/director Keith Gordon?

Is it someone you've actually talked to? I don't mean just you see someone famous and think "Omg she's amazing!" or anything... I mean true relationships of the non-stalker and non-idolized type.
clinically crackers

#11New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 02:33:33
@Kristy69 Said

My best friend, Brittany, and I have been best friends through thick and thin the last 10 years. I feel like there's an unusually strong bond between us.

Now as for boyfriends... well, you'll just have to stay tuned.

Exactly

No, I don't really mean romantic relationships, I mean people you love in a completely different way. Meh, it's the same but different, I just think it's granted that you'd feel that way about someone you're in a realtionship with. I want to know about the other people in your life.
R8UpLittleTramps@ss

ReganNormanMinionluv,
#12New Post! Jan 21, 2010 @ 02:35:00
@eternus_somnium Said

Is it someone you've actually talked to? I don't mean just you see someone famous and think "Omg she's amazing!" or anything... I mean true relationships of the non-stalker and non-idolized type.

I wish. *SIGH*

If I can stop myself from stuttering that would be a first. That happens when I get excited!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs