TFS+ politics

Defenders of free speech?

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
sheepy On March 23, 2010

Deleted

Treasure Island, United Kingdo
#16New Post! Jan 18, 2010 @ 16:51:54
If we paid people to "go back", the same people who think it's a good idea, would be the first to complain when it was obviously and inevitably exploited and abused to hell by people taking the money, going back, then coming back and somehow doing it all over again..........not to mention all the brothers and uncles who they'd rope in to this scam.
Absolutely ludicrous idea.

Maybe automatic deportation if someone became involved in criminal activities is an idea?

Maybe points system and a cap on immigration to this rather crowded island is an idea..........maybe.

A debate on immigration in an adult fashion by politicans and focus groups, debating all the benefits AND the negatives to immigration, and where anyone daring to say the word "racist" for no reason would be thrown head first out the door is definately a good idea.

"Send the buggers back" is not a particularly good idea, unless it could somehow be proven Nick Griffin originally came from Afghanistan
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Jan 18, 2010 @ 16:55:24
@sheepy Said
"Send the buggers back" is not a particularly good idea, unless it could somehow be proven Nick Griffin originally came from Afghanistan

Can I be in on this conspiracy Sheepy?
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jan 18, 2010 @ 17:20:45
@sheepy Said

Maybe automatic deportation if someone became involved in criminal activities is an idea?

Where would criminals be deported to?

@sheepy Said

Maybe points system and a cap on immigration to this rather crowded island is an idea..........maybe.

The UK isn't crowded. There isn't a limit to how many people you fit in a country; every citizen expands the economy and creates jobs. All that matters is how you manage the population, how you invest in business, educate people, tackle poverty etc.

@sheepy Said

A debate on immigration in an adult fashion by politicans and focus groups, debating all the benefits AND the negatives to immigration, and where anyone daring to say the word "racist" for no reason would be thrown head first out the door is definately a good idea.

Unfortunately the issue of immigration is inextricably linked to the issue of racism since a huge number of the people who want immigration capped or abolished are simply racist. When you get down to it, their real problem is that they think they belong to a definable group of 'natives' who own the country. This is a primitive idea based on territorialism, although it comes very naturally to us, and it has no place in modern society.
retep On May 18, 2010

, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Jan 18, 2010 @ 17:21:13
@buffalobill90 Said

You know what? I can't remember that.
For as long as I can remember, the overwhelming majority of people I've talked to about the subject have had a serious problem with immigration. And yet everyone seems to think they are somehow breaking the mould by saying so. Everyone thinks that they somehow aren't allowed to complain, but everyone constantly f***ing complains about it. I also distinctly remember an open debate between the BNP leader and other party representatives on TV recently. Which is remarkable, since the BNP are terrified of talking to other parties or the media about their politics.

Well youe either have a very short or very selective memory.
https://www.spiked-online.com/articles/00000002D092.htm

Comparing "mass" immigration to the Spanish Armada is ridiculous.

Read it again, maybe then you will uderstand what I was saying.

"Massive influx"? When was the last of these "massive" influxes of people? I think immigrants accommodate a far larger part of the public consciousness than is really warranted. They are not nearly as much of a problem as the tabloids make out, if they are even a problem at all. I doubt our country would be as prosperous, as progressive or as tolerant if it wasn't for immigration.

How about over the last twenty years and the next twenty ?

Other way around. Labour did exactly what you are suggesting now, attempting to appease bigots by aping the BNP - but the difference is, the BNP want to make it the law that you have to be white to live in the UK. It seems to me that people who like the BNP but are ashamed to say it just say that the government should be doing what the BNP want.

In actual fact the BNP should be delighted at immigration from eastern Europe, we are importing racists by the country load.

I mentioned Bulgaria and their treatment of the Turks (look it up if you dont know what I am talking about) Not too far removed from what our other EU partners the Greeks and Italians have done of late.
You talk of bigots and racists in the UK... compared to the Eastern Europeans.... races you all seem to think we need here, our racists are like little cuddly toys.

Take Slovakia...In the second world war this country distinguished itself by being the only one that actually PAID the Natzis to take their jews away.. men women and children, and gas them to death..... long time ago I hear you say....Slovakian parents to this day frighten their kids into doing as they are told by threatening to "send them to the gas" if they missbehave....a common shout at football matches is "send him to the gas"

Without going into reasons I do happen to know what I am talking about here.

Do you think the Serbs have turned into sweet caring people?

These and others are racist in a way no Brit has ever been...it is taken in with their mothers milk... they are racist throat slitters and haters to the core of their beings, just as the have been for centuries.

The BNP should be rubbing their hands in glee if racial violence is what they want to see here because we are importing plenty that will be happy to join in.

I'm glad that the government is not motivated by patriotic ideology but by economic pragmatism in its policies on immigration. I don't care about the fake flag-waving pop culture which white British people have swarmed around in an attempt to feel like they have an ethnic group. I'll be glad to see it undermined.

Economic pragmatism ? you are having a joke?
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)