Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
PaNda On January 28, 2010
is Mysteria!

Deleted

, Texas
#61New Post! Jan 14, 2010 @ 01:04:53
@buffalobill90 Said

Apart from rehabilitation?

Most criminals are poor, have no access to good education and have bad living conditions. Many of them are drug addicts. Many have mental disorders. If we started dealing with these causes, instead of saying that criminals are just inherently evil or tainted and it's entirely their own fault, we might go some way to solving the issue of crime.

Unfortunately, it costs money - so the government isn't going to raise taxes when it could just do what is ineffective but popular: punish criminals.

Ted Bundy could not be rehabilitated.

He was able to elude the authorities for years and then he managed to escape from jail...TWICE. The crimes didn't stop. More women were sexually assaulted and killed because he was loose for so long.

The man was educated and highly intelligent. He'd studied law and was very personable. Bundy worked with Ann Rule (a crime writer) at a call center without her ever knowing he was a violent criminal. His own mother had no idea he was a violent criminal. She blamed herself and even went on national TV to apologize to his victims' families for his crimes. I saw her. She was crying.

He killed animals as a boy and supposedly snapped when a girl with long, dark hair (parted in the middle) broke off their relationship. All his victims resembled the girl, including the hairstyle.

He used a plaster cast and his charm to engage the girls in conversation. They were tricked into helping this 'disabled man' and were never seen again. I can only imagine their pain and fear.

At trial, he represented himself. His bite mark is what convicted him. The authorities found it on one of his last victims. I saw all this on TV. The judge told Bundy something to the effect that he would have made a good attorney, but he chose to follow a different path.

The man was smiling when he was executed. All of the above are my words. Here's the link... Ted Bundy

It's been proven that most serial killers are average people with a job and a family. Bundy had a live-in girlfriend. He was either mentally ill or just plain wicked.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs