The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Relationships:
Family

What's your worst mother-in-law story, experience?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
unicorn On March 18, 2010

Deleted

The Oaks, Australia
#1New Post! Jan 13, 2010 @ 21:25:38
On my second meeting with my future mother-in-law, she grunted at me when I came in, I said'how are you?' she replied'Fine until you came in!'

Then continued on a rant which included calling me a 'slut who opens her legs to every man, accused me of having illegitmate children, accused me of going after her son for his money, etc etc'

At first my blood began to boil, but once she started going on and on the claims were so ridiculously false that I stood there with a smirk. I had been married before and was a virgin on my wedding night, all my kids have been born in wedlock(not that that matters to me) and I have never been money hungry...ever. I've only ever been with two men and both have been my husbands her son still is.

I ended up walking away to another room to wait for her son to finish getting ready to go out, and as I walked past her to leave I looked directly at her and said'You have a nice night then'

It was one of the worst experiences I have ever endured but also one of the best I have never been prouder of myself that at that moment.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs