Random

Regrets

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 14:24:22
i have a couple of huge regret's,but they are very personnal and i don't want them shared,but there regret's with a massive amount of guilt and what if's x
vicki On May 28, 2010

Deleted

manhattan,
#17New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 14:25:55
@Kristy69 Said

I have, it's been over for a good year and I'm with someone 110x better.

But I didn't move on with my virginity, and that fact still bothers me sometimes. Not all the time, because now I'm more focused on my new life.

The past is the past---you just can't get that back---but if it's that important to the guy---then he's not an important guy. I too busy concentraing on my career now. But when I decide it's time for true love---my past sexual escapades will have absoutley no bearing on my new relationship. This outlook just takes time to develop
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 14:28:24
@Kristy69 Said

I try to think of it that way, but being the sentimental person I am, I do feel like I gave it up to the wrong person.
I wish I would have given it to my current boyfriend (who is only my 2nd bf ever), because he waited to give it to that one girl, me. And it breaks my heart I couldn't have given him the same.

but you have given him your heart,i know what your saying though,i have the same regret,not as emmotional as your's but a small regret x
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#19New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 14:30:22
@jeanettesianrachel Said

but you have given him your heart,i know what your saying though,i have the same regret,not as emmotional as your's but a small regret x

Thanks, that's a good way to think about it.
scotiangold On January 23, 2010

Deleted

, Canada
#20New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 14:36:42
I would like to think that I learn from the crap that happened in the past.Except for my daughter-I have pretty much made a mess of everything.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 16:24:06
Yeah I've got lots of regrets. I try and forget about them but it's quite difficult to stop it from affecting how I am now.
Laurette On December 30, 2014
Cracker, please.

North Yorkshire, United Kingdo
#22New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 16:42:53
I like to think that if I didn't make some mistakes in my life it wouldn't of led me to what is going on now. Mistakes are mistakes and we learn from them to become a better person.
MrT On June 09, 2011

Merseyside, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 16:51:48
I dont tend to regret the things that I have done... as they have made me the person that I am today.

I do however sometimes regret the things that I havent done.
PaNda On January 28, 2010
is Mysteria!

Deleted

, Texas
#24New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 17:13:28
I feel too much guilt which literally cripples me mentally. I've made just about every mistake there is and the worst one is letting my son down. I wasn't a good mother and I think he resents me for it. If I could, I'd go back and change things.

I regret not getting my college degree. I always regret losing my temper and hurting people.

I regret smoking and drinking so much. I'll probably pay for it in the long run.

I regret that I didn't try harder to keep in touch with my friend who recently died of cancer. My heart is broken.

There are more regrets that I can't discuss here.
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#25New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 17:45:27
I can't change the past, just trust God to work it together for my good and His glory (Rom 8:28 ), for more info on that, check out my profile.
jinters On March 01, 2010

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
#26New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 18:02:50
I'm not a religious person but thanks anyway
jinters On March 01, 2010

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Jan 10, 2010 @ 18:03:52
If no-one made mistakes then no-one would be learning anything.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#28New Post! Jan 11, 2010 @ 16:31:54
@PaNda Said

I feel too much guilt which literally cripples me mentally. I've made just about every mistake there is and the worst one is letting my son down. I wasn't a good mother and I think he resents me for it. If I could, I'd go back and change things.

I regret not getting my college degree. I always regret losing my temper and hurting people.

I regret smoking and drinking so much. I'll probably pay for it in the long run.

I regret that I didn't try harder to keep in touch with my friend who recently died of cancer. My heart is broken.

There are more regrets that I can't discuss here.

Regrets that lead to crippling guilt is a useless emotion as it will keep you imprisoned within yourself and your days will be filled with 'what if's?', 'I should haves?' 'Why didn't I?' which can never be changed or altered in any way.

No one can live with yesterday, today and tomorrow, it is impossible.

So try to leave yesterday behind and dust it off as it stays there not to be brought to today. Tomorrow you know nothing of, so leave that to tomorrow to take care of itself.

Today is all you really have! Trying to live with the past, present and future cannot be done, you have to let go of 2 at least so today you can focus on where you want to go from here and make the changes for today which you can decide and change.

Don't let the past chain you or you'll never see tomorrow for being blinded by yesterday which will only destroy you in the end.

I myself have felt guilt's and the suffocating chains of yesterday. Day by day I work hard to find the keys to unlock those old chains so I may be free to work on today for perhaps a better tomorrow.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs