The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

WHAT DO I DO IF I LIKE MY SOON TO BE BOYFRIEND BUT HE DOESNT SHOW HE LIKES ME EVE

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
hazeldrayton On January 18, 2010

summerville, South Carolina
#1New Post! Jan 08, 2010 @ 06:08:20
I have been talking to this guy for about 5months, he is sweet and and such a turn on, we both are in search for a longterm relationship. however, it seems im always the one putting more interest and time into him. i feel im alone in this, but he says he really like me but it doesnt seem he do. im stuck i really like him, but i feel he is jus sayn he like me bt dnt really mean it. what should i do? should i try something to test out how much he likes me and if it is the truth??........
sugarflyguy On March 15, 2010
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

Leaving TFS today:), United Ki
#2New Post! Jan 08, 2010 @ 07:50:55
Soon to be boyfriend? How do you know that it will even go to that, if he isn't your boyfriend? Surely you are basing it on weak assumptions
Jeanne On April 23, 2010

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jan 08, 2010 @ 08:06:03
Get yourself that book written by the producers of Sex and the City "He's just not that into you"
I wasted a lot of time and tears on guys who were "not that into me" and when I read the book I realised if someone likes you, REALY likes you they will DO something about it. If they aren't doing much effort then they aren't worth it!!!!
Chrill On August 01, 2022
Gesundheit

Järfälla, Sweden
#4New Post! Jan 08, 2010 @ 08:13:42
@Jeanne Said

Get yourself that book written by the producers of Sex and the City "He's just not that into you"
I wasted a lot of time and tears on guys who were "not that into me" and when I read the book I realised if someone likes you, REALY likes you they will DO something about it. If they aren't doing much effort then they aren't worth it!!!!

Kudos to Jeanne, I'll support these words.

If a guy likes a girl, he will do something about it, he will show it and he'll try to get you. It is that simple.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs