Religion and the religious.

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#16New Post! Dec 25, 2009 @ 13:27:41
@AmberB Said

No, not believe (as I said before), just understand.

Where in this thread have i shown misunderstanding?
AmberB On May 24, 2010

#17New Post! Dec 25, 2009 @ 13:38:11
@KulliK357 Said

Where in this thread have i shown misunderstanding?

@KulliK357 Said

It's all stupid bulls***, What kind of f***tard believes things based on no evidence then tries to rationalise it using misunderstandings and ignorances of science.

@KulliK357 Said

yeah, give me a lesson on intolerance while sticking up for religion...
Go read a f***ing history book, nearly every war can be traced back to religion.

@KulliK357 Said

I'm calling on the people themselves to analyse their own position and apply the slightest bit of critical thinking.

Oh and by the way I don't see how calling religious people retarded monkeys who display wilful ignorance and a conformist mentality makes you a nazi...

All I read here is the ranting of a kid too stubborn to consider religion in any depth greater than ignorance. There is much more to it than you display an understanding of here, and there is much to be gained from forming an understanding of it before bashing it as idiotic.
Sausage Snowman

#18New Post! Dec 25, 2009 @ 13:39:30
@AmberB Said

All I read here is the ranting of a kid too stubborn to consider religion in any depth greater than ignorance. There is much more to it than you display an understanding of here, and there is much to be gained from forming an understanding of it before bashing it as idiotic.

Unless somewhere on that side of religion I'm ignorant to there lies some absolute proof of it's veracity you can f*** off.
AmberB On May 24, 2010

#19New Post! Dec 25, 2009 @ 13:41:15
@KulliK357 Said

Unless somewhere on that side of religion I'm ignorant to there lies some absolute proof of it's veracity you can f*** off.

Okay, kid. Okay. After all, who needs to actually understand what they disagree with?
Sausage Snowman

#20New Post! Dec 25, 2009 @ 13:48:09
@AmberB Said

Okay, kid. Okay. After all, who needs to actually understand what they disagree with?

Umm, i've shown no ignorance of religion in this thread.
I know about all the "support" and s*** that religion supposedly give but if you need the crutch of religion you really are a pathetic being, Clutching at the fairy stories of your childhood to get you through any real problems.

I also know that most religious people didn't ever get a choice, they were indoctrinated from birth to believe things without evidence and all it takes to make another religious person is another person with a conformist attitude and an ignorance of science.

OK, now you tell me exactly what benefit I would get from an intimate understanding of Christianity.
AmberB On May 24, 2010

#21New Post! Dec 25, 2009 @ 13:55:01
@KulliK357 Said

OK, now you tell me exactly what benefit I would get from an intimate understanding of Christianity.

Of Christianity? Very little, but it's still worth understanding before ranting on about in ignorance. If nothing else, your arguments against it would show more thought.

But of the thought process behind religious beliefs in general? From that you would gain a whole other perspective to view the world from, and a whole other way of thinking to consider the world with; you would have a more well-rounded mind. Even if you don't believe it, understanding something is always better than b****ing about it from inside your little box.
Sausage Snowman

#22New Post! Dec 25, 2009 @ 13:57:09
@AmberB Said

Of Christianity? Very little, but it's still worth understanding before ranting on about in ignorance. If nothing else, your arguments against it would show more thought.

But of the thought process behind religious beliefs in general? From that you would gain a whole other perspective to view the world from, and a whole other way of thinking to consider the world with; you would have a more well-rounded mind. Even if you don't believe it, understanding something is always better than b****ing about it from inside your little box.

This wasn't an argument it was a troll thread trying to spark up some argument and drama on a slow day.
Go to my topics and look for the ones on religion, you'll see that this is my only one like this and most of mine are of some substance and less offensive.
AmberB On May 24, 2010

#23New Post! Dec 25, 2009 @ 14:04:48
@KulliK357 Said

This wasn't an argument it was a troll thread trying to spark up some argument and drama on a slow day.
Go to my topics and look for the ones on religion, you'll see that this is my only one like this and most of mine are of some substance and less offensive.

Perhaps I'll come across them as time goes on. I just saw this one first.

It got an argument, though. That's what you were going for, isn't it?
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)