Neck pain?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Marcussextus On November 25, 2014

Adelaide, Australia
#16New Post! Nov 14, 2009 @ 23:17:55
@treebee Said

I worked with one for years, he is a lovely man and gives a temporary high but the body will go back more or less overnight to how it was before. This is why they are not funded on the NHS because there is no real evidence that the work they do is actually beneficial. Same as homeopathy. The practitioner spends a lot of time with the patient, puts hands on, gives them attention and hey presto they feel good.

There's no REAL evidence because "respectable" doctors REFUSE to gather any, or even investigate. They know that they don't want competition, and follow "accepted wisdom" blindly.
The justification they offer for not investigating is that it would be a waste of resources investigating a non medically-accepted practice, in other words, they won't accept it because they won't accept it, Mobius reasoning, and totally self-serving.
I have been carried in to see a chiro, and danced out the door afterwards, "Works for me"
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Nov 14, 2009 @ 23:23:09
@Marcussextus Said

There's no REAL evidence because "respectable" doctors REFUSE to gather any, or even investigate. They know that they don't want competition, and follow "accepted wisdom" blindly.
The justification they offer for not investigating is that it would be a waste of resources investigating a non medically-accepted practice, in other words, they won't accept it because they won't accept it, Mobius reasoning, and totally self-serving.
I have been carried in to see a chiro, and danced out the door afterwards, "Works for me"

like i said, good for you
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs