Relationships

Sex Match

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#16New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 01:58:36
Mine can be really high, or medium, non-existant, depending on how I feel about the person.
mayonaise On November 20, 2009

Wilmington, North Carolina
#17New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 02:08:43
I'm not a very sexual person in the first place, and the fact that I'm on anxiety medications doesn't really help. I'm not saying I don't like sex... I just like it for different reasons than most people my age (intimacy, etc).
CannonJnr On May 09, 2012

Oxford, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 02:31:09
@Dark_Tink Said

My hubby and I are pretty much the same. There are times where one of us is more "raring to go" then the other. Lately though, with him busier at work and me being an at-home-home also babysitting my nieces, if we "get together" once a week, we're happy.

Igave you kudos not for your comment but for your signature its so funny I think that is the best signature I have seen on here well done lol.
roBingoodfElLOW On January 06, 2010
Baldylocks

Deleted

Over yonder, Tajikistan
#19New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 04:54:41
@Calypso Said

your one naughty pup tonight

ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#20New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 05:06:10
It gets to be difficult when a new one enters the pic. They have very inconvenient timing. We're good to go when not exhausted. Same. Your wife may surprise you with age, Don't tell. 8)
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 07:55:10
Sex is nice. Very nice. Verrrrrrrrrrrry nice. I like sex. Me and my woman have an amazing sex life. I wouldn't say we've got abnormally high libidos though.

What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom so no details here, but in a general sense I'd say sex is one aspect of a relationship that, ideally, should fit comfortably alongside the other parts.

F'rinstance, I like just spending time with my wife. I like a cuddle on the sofa when we're watching a movie. Sometimes we just talk. We share all our experiences, both in and outside the home. Our work, our triumphs, our tragedies......Everything.

A relationship is a multi-faceted diamond and sex is one part of that.... a very important and pleasurable part, but a part nonetheless. A fulfilling and mutually satisfying sex life is important, but on its own it can't sustain a relationship.

Any couple whose relationship is founded only on the basis that they're good in the sack together, is usually doomed to be a short lived flame.

But if a happy and satisfying sex life exists inside a broadly well balanced wider relationship, then that is the best of all possible worlds, in my opinion.

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#22New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 08:01:20
@Jennifer1984 Said

Sex is nice. Very nice. Verrrrrrrrrrrry nice. I like sex. Me and my woman have an amazing sex life. I wouldn't say we've got abnormally high libidos though.

What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom so no details here, but in a general sense I'd say sex is one aspect of a relationship that, ideally, should fit comfortably alongside the other parts.

F'rinstance, I like just spending time with my wife. I like a cuddle on the sofa when we're watching a movie. Sometimes we just talk. We share all our experiences, both in and outside the home. Our work, our triumphs, our tragedies......Everything.

A relationship is a multi-faceted diamond and sex is one part of that.... a very important and pleasurable part, but a part nonetheless. A fulfilling and mutually satisfying sex life is important, but on its own it can't sustain a relationship.

Any couple whose relationship is founded only on the basis that they're good in the sack together, is usually doomed to be a short lived flame.

But if a happy and satisfying sex life exists inside a broadly well balanced wider relationship, then that is the best of all possible worlds, in my opinion.

The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.

What you said here is spot on...cudos.
CaLyPsO On June 04, 2022
spankable deity

kent, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 10:49:50
@rockcralwer1998 Said

if it isnt that bad, why did you have to do it twice?

listen you have to kiss alot of frogs to find that prince, and im still kissing...lol
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 10:54:16
It doesnt matter to me so much provided its not used as a bargaining tool.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#25New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 10:57:34
@treebee Said

It doesnt matter to me so much provided its not used as a bargaining tool.

That really annoys me when women do that. I've never heard of men doing that so I will stay stereotypical on this one.
I can see being mad and not wanting to do it there and then til you cool off...but to say "If you don't take the garbage out on time every week you don't get any" that is a load of bull.
Sex should be an enjoyable part of the relationship, not used as a bargaining tool.
If your partner annoys you that much, maybe you should rethink being with them.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#26New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 11:00:21
@plebian_angel Said

That really annoys me when women do that. I've never heard of men doing that so I will stay stereotypical on this one.
I can see being mad and not wanting to do it there and then til you cool off...but to say "If you don't take the garbage out on time every week you don't get any" that is a load of bull.
Sex should be an enjoyable part of the relationship, not used as a bargaining tool.
If your partner annoys you that much, maybe you should rethink being with them.

yeah exactly, i think a couple should be able to have honest sex regardless of what politics is happening outside of the bedroom. The moment you bring the crap from the outside world into your bedroom you are inviting problems into your relationship.
ADUB87 On January 11, 2010

Deleted

Inside a triangle, Bermuda
#27New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 12:08:13
It's good to see people are comfortable talking about sexual relations , I don't do relationships anymore..... Well not until my late 20s anyway lol, I would rather go to the club and get lucky , Anyway! I think it's all about sexual compatibility! If your both not happy in that department then you might have some difficulties as the relationship progresses, On the other hand if he/she loves you it still might work.
diomedes On March 22, 2013

Long Beach, California
#28New Post! Nov 14, 2009 @ 06:56:20
I honestly don't care either way, but if she's got a huge sex drive then chances are that she ain't a virgin... and I kinda have an issue with that since I am... Then again that's just me.
vekta On November 18, 2013

#29New Post! Nov 14, 2009 @ 07:09:33
If I love her enough I'll adapt.

On one end of the spectrum I can always microwave myself a warm doughnut.

On the other end I'm sure she'll love me back enough to at least let me rest until the splints and gauze come off.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs