Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
aceuvclubs On August 22, 2020
You with the face!

Seattle, Washington
#31New Post! Oct 20, 2009 @ 04:34:03
@Texts Said

For the love of God would women just become rational and comprehensible for once?

I so wish, but their irrationality makes them interesting and a mystery
blacksun On December 13, 2009

scarborough, United Kingdom
#32New Post! Oct 31, 2009 @ 21:48:11
dude just go in for it, if ur gonna be a pussy about it then ur just gonna be in the friend zone cos u f***ed up. girls wanna be f***ing kissed. just go for it man theres nothing to worry about, if u like her then give her a nice hug and then it should move on to something more, just kiss her.
caidenj On December 01, 2009

ghills, California
#33New Post! Oct 31, 2009 @ 22:08:23
You shoulda just been cute about it and atleast grabbed her hand. If she likes it, THEN you go for the kill! Next time.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#34New Post! Oct 31, 2009 @ 22:15:41
What worries me is she has been friends for 2 years and suddenly seems to be giving you the green light for some reason. I would worry about why the sudden change. I would make her work for anything from me.

If she is genuinely crushing on you then you will know in due course.

If she is just using you as a stepping stone then her attentions will soon be directed at someone else.

Of course the adult thing to do is to just ask her right out if she is wanting to be more than friends but do ask her why now all of a sudden?
maolei97 On November 04, 2009

chicago, Illinois
#35New Post! Nov 02, 2009 @ 06:43:20
nothing happens right,,, then forget about it.. next time your it that kind of situation.. hold her hand first.. if there are no objection.. then start to kiss her gently.. if there are still no objection... well one thing is clear.. she want you.
Texts On November 15, 2009

Raleigh, North Carolina
#36New Post! Nov 04, 2009 @ 03:21:57
@treebee Said

What worries me is she has been friends for 2 years and suddenly seems to be giving you the green light for some reason. I would worry about why the sudden change. I would make her work for anything from me.

If she is genuinely crushing on you then you will know in due course.

If she is just using you as a stepping stone then her attentions will soon be directed at someone else.

Of course the adult thing to do is to just ask her right out if she is wanting to be more than friends but do ask her why now all of a sudden?

Exactly.

That's what went through my head.

There's no real update on the situation though, saw her this weekend on Sunday. We hung out the entire time we were together of course. Mostly talked, she did a few things like bump into me ever so slightly as we walked. We sneaked away from the "group" to be alone for a while. But all that happened was talk.
Rawrsh On December 22, 2010

Deleted

Donegal, Ireland
#37New Post! Nov 04, 2009 @ 03:32:12
@Texts Said

Exactly.

That's what went through my head.

There's no real update on the situation though, saw her this weekend on Sunday. We hung out the entire time we were together of course. Mostly talked, she did a few things like bump into me ever so slightly as we walked. We sneaked away from the "group" to be alone for a while. But all that happened was talk.

She obviously, definitely, 100% likes you. She's just being a typical girl and is waiting for you to make the first move. All girls like to be chased, sadly.

Raleigh, North Carolina
#38New Post! Nov 04, 2009 @ 03:40:15
@Rawrsh Said

She obviously, definitely, 100% likes you. She's just being a typical girl and is waiting for you to make the first move. All girls like to be chased, sadly.

More than anything I want to believe you, but why in the world would a girl like a guy but not call or text him?

If I call her, she'll talk to me for however long and seems happy to do it, if I text her, it's the same thing. But I'm still always the one starting these conversations. We've gone a week without talking just because I wanted to wait until she said something to me. Finally I cracked and we ended up hanging out that sunday.

She doesn't go to my school, so I only see her on a weekly basis. /sigh frustration.
Rawrsh On December 22, 2010

Deleted

Donegal, Ireland
#39New Post! Nov 04, 2009 @ 03:44:34
That's just what girls are like. They don't want to have to initiate conversations because they feel as though it's up to the guy to get in contact with them as it shows how much he's "into them". Seriously, take my word for it. I'm a girl and have a dozen girl friends. We're not that complicated really

Raleigh, North Carolina
#40New Post! Nov 04, 2009 @ 03:50:35
@Rawrsh Said

That's just what girls are like. They don't want to have to initiate conversations because they feel as though it's up to the guy to get in contact with them as it shows how much he's "into them". Seriously, take my word for it. I'm a girl and have a dozen girl friends. We're not that complicated really

That actually makes sense! The simplicity makes me happy. Well I'll certainly start showing my interest a bit more from here on. It's about time for me to try something.

I'm quite good at flirting face to face, and on the phone I'm fine. I have no earthly clue how to flirt in a text message. Ah well.

Thank you so much for the response!

Super helpful
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs