AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#31New Post! Oct 03, 2009 @ 19:03:42
@Electric_Banana Said

I hope so, it seems whenever I'm the happiest, I'm forgetting about and shutting out others that need me. I become very self-loving and self-involved. It's not that I want to be a jerk to anyone, It's just that I deal with some very peculiar issues.

Up until I got with my s/o, my mum was the only true friend I had in the world and the only one who understood me.

Well even though I'm just a person on the forum who your mom never knew, I wish you'd take comfort in what I've said.

You say you loved her deeply; she was your closest friend, and that she understood you..

Don't you think then, that she knew what was going on inside you? But especially, inside your heart?

...now that she's passed on, I'm certain you are dwelling on the negative points of yourself; but if all those feelings you speak of are true, then it came shining through to your mom on many levels..
In ways you may not have even been aware of..and most certainly don't remember, because we humans like to think on, and tend to remember the negative unfortunately..

but she knew! ...
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#32New Post! Oct 03, 2009 @ 19:13:58
@loveis Said

Well even though I'm just a person on the forum who your mom never knew, I wish you'd take comfort in what I've said.

You say you loved her deeply; she was your closest friend, and that she understood you..

Don't you think then, that she knew what was going on inside you? But especially, inside your heart?

...now that she's passed on, I'm certain you are dwelling on the negative points of yourself; but if all those feelings you speak of are true, then it came shining through to your mom on many levels..
In ways you may not have even been aware of..and most certainly don't remember, because we humans like to think on, and tend to remember the negative unfortunately..

but she knew! ...

Aww..thank you very much! You're very sweet. =)
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#33New Post! Oct 03, 2009 @ 19:16:38
@arcades Said

Im not sure if I have regrets.

On one hand 1 or 2 loves of my life slipped through my fingers because I was either to shy to be assertive or on the other hand I acted to soon.

Of corse I acted to soon based on the previous loss because of not acting soon enough.

Either way I didn't get the girl.

But also I wonder how my life would have changed if I had gotten what I wanted at the time.

There are certain things I know now that I wouldn't give up for anything in the world.

If I could know how my life would have changed as a result I could better say weather its a regret or not.

But in the spirit of positivity I choose to believe they are not regrets and actually for the better until somehow proven otherwise.

You should ask Bashar about fated or final destination partners. Your girl is probably up ahead a little ways wondering where you're friggin' at. Lol. ^-^
incognito On February 26, 2010
Giddy In The Pants

Deleted

, Canada
#34New Post! Oct 03, 2009 @ 19:20:55
I have minor regrets, depending on the day.
If I am feeling nastalgic maybe. But generally, I think I have been pretty fortunate with the path that I have taken.
kentoo On October 26, 2010

Salmon Arm, Canada
#35New Post! Oct 03, 2009 @ 19:31:24
I had to consult a dictionary to determine the difference between regret and guilt. To make a general statement, I regret every incidence where my actions have caused unnecessary suffering.
arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#36New Post! Oct 03, 2009 @ 19:53:47
@Electric_Banana Said

You should ask Bashar about fated or final destination partners. Your girl is probably up ahead a little ways wondering where you're friggin' at. Lol. ^-^

Lol yah.

Actually I did watch his videos about unconditional love and I think I know what to do now.

He says since the way you feel is reflected back to you in reality, feeling like your not "complete" until you find someone is actually what keeps you from finding her.

Because when you have a belief that you are not complete you will always get non complete relected back to you.

He say's that feeling complete at any givin moment doesn't mean you you wont grow or change it just means your feeling what you want reflected back to you.

So if you feel and believe that your always complete you will get what you previously thought you needed to be complete reflected back to you.

He say's many paradoxes in this manner are points for you to change your way of thinking and feeling to reflect what you truly desire.

Again believeing IS seeing. Not the other way around.

What you put out is what you get back.
arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#37New Post! Oct 03, 2009 @ 19:56:30
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#38New Post! Oct 03, 2009 @ 20:08:21
I'd do over life from the ages of 9-12.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,