The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Jimmy Carter Ignores Facts in Racism Claim(OP major editted)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#46New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 04:25:47
@LittlePinky82 Said

The more people do that the more we can understand each other and move forward. Reminds me of the corny saying "knowledge is power."

It's interesting to hear you think that saying is corny .
LittlePinky82 On January 29, 2015

Chattanooga, Tennessee
#47New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 04:29:25
@iwannano Said

It's interesting to hear you think that saying is corny .

Why? It is. It's cliche and it's been used so much. I see you like starting s*** where s*** isn't there. Lame.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#48New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 04:53:48
@LittlePinky82 Said

Why? It is. It's cliche and it's been used so much. I see you like starting s*** where s*** isn't there. Lame.

Well excuse me for replying to your post . I don't find the saying corny and can't ever remember hearing anyone saying they did either. If by me expressing a my thoughts to you about something you say seems like I'm trying to start s*** with you, then by all means ,please don't say anything to me.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
#49New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 17:48:31
@iwannano Said

Well excuse me for replying to your post . I don't find the saying corny and can't ever remember hearing anyone saying they did either. If by me expressing a my thoughts to you about something you say seems like I'm trying to start s*** with you, then by all means ,please don't say anything to me.

Did you already forget what you said to me? Go back and read it and then say the same s***. You basically insulted me so now you're claiming something else. I was trying to compliment and that's how you respond. Lame.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#50New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 18:34:30
I took it as a compliment and only replied that I found it interesting that you called that saying corny . In no way was I being anything but interested . Until you came back with your accusation of me starting s*** where there was none.

Chattanooga, Tennessee
#51New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 20:24:24
@iwannano Said

I took it as a compliment and only replied that I found it interesting that you called that saying corny . In no way was I being anything but interested . Until you came back with your accusation of me starting s*** where there was none.

Well as I've said before I'm not a mind reader and due to your hostility and all that to me in other threads it's only common sense that I took it that way. You should have stated in the response you didn't mean it that way. And I've heard that saying tons growing up. Don't you remember those old "the more you know" commercials from the 90's?
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#52New Post! Oct 01, 2009 @ 20:46:02
@LittlePinky82 Said

Well as I've said before I'm not a mind reader and due to your hostility and all that to me in other threads it's only common sense that I took it that way. You should have stated in the response you didn't mean it that way. And I've heard that saying tons growing up. Don't you remember those old "the more you know" commercials from the 90's?

I don't own a TV and haven't since 1983 when I moved out to the ranch where I live now . so no I never seen very many commercials.
I will explane my responses , and apology for any mis understanding it caused when I didn't before.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs