Life after people?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
BigDaddy420 On October 03, 2009

, Ohio
#16New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 03:43:27
@Stigma Said

a bear should be allowed to eat us as much as we should be allowed to eat a chicken.

Pretty basic. Why does know one seem to get this? And where did our false sense of importance begin. It fails.

Your thinking more of individuals more than the species. We're at the top of the food chain because we're smarter, easy as that. Sure a bear could eat me, but others humans would come back and kill that bear. Also we have opposable thumbs and use tools. I could pick up a shotgun and blast the bear. Don't get me wrong, if I got to take on a bear mano-a-mano I'm goin down, but the human species has survived a lot of crazy things through our willpower and enginuity alone. I'll take something big to wipe us out.
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#17New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 03:47:20
@BigDaddy420 Said

Your thinking more of individuals more than the species. We're at the top of the food chain because we're smarter, easy as that. Sure a bear could eat me, but others humans would come back and kill that bear. Also we have opposable thumbs and use tools. I could pick up a shotgun and blast the bear. Don't get me wrong, if I got to take on a bear mano-a-mano I'm goin down, but the human species has survived a lot of crazy things through our willpower and enginuity alone. I'll take something big to wipe us out.

Right, I was kind of thinking along the lines of, the world would be better off with out us because we took things over with our engineering & waste. It's unbalanced.

Am I not making sense? lol. FAIL. *sneaks out of thread*
breadwinner On April 16, 2010

Deleted

#18New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 03:47:43
People on top of the food chain is the worst thing to happen to the world.
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#19New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 04:15:43
@Stigma Said

Predators in nature that can take us out with out the assistance of a gun/tool...ect. Bears, wolves(if they wanted) wild cats... ?

We throw ourselves up at the top.

If a tiger eats a human, we go out after the tiger and kill it back.
If a tiger goes out and kills a rabbit, the rabbits don't seek revenge.

It's a cycle, and we kind of just s*** all over it. We are not at the top naturally, not in my opinion.

imo.

our natural intelligence puts us on top... our ingenuity to create such tools allows us to adapt to the world and hunt down most predators that would threaten us... its nature that put us on top of the food chain...

but we do just kind of s*** on the world... we've developed too much, gotten too cocky, forgotten that we are a part of the world, not its owner... that separation between man and the rest of the world is the unnatural part...
Stigma On February 13, 2010
zombie vomit

Deleted

, New Hampshire
#20New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 05:28:59
@chisa96 Said

that separation between man and the rest of the world is the unnatural part...

Good points.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs