Forums: Society & Lifestyles:
Paranormal

The Astral Plane

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
davejey On March 07, 2018

Wellington, New Zealand
#1New Post! Sep 26, 2009 @ 08:12:49
The Astral Plane is a real phenomena that millions of people experience and who may not tell a living soul until someone else takes them into their confidence and shares an experience that they recognise as their own.
Here are three links that explain something of this experience.
Lucid dreaming
Astral Plane
Astral Plane throughout history

buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 26, 2009 @ 09:44:46
@davejey Said

The Astral Plane is a real phenomena that millions of people experience and who may not tell a living soul until someone else takes them into their confidence and shares an experience that they recognise as their own.

I think the real point is that only once it has been suggested that someone's inexplicable experiences fit in with a paranormal narrative will they start to believe in ghosts etc. If no one had come up with the popular idea of ghosts then strange incidents would be assigned different explanations, probably ones which are just as dubious.
davejey On March 07, 2018

Wellington, New Zealand
#3New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 05:52:44
@buffalobill90 Said

I think the real point is that only once it has been suggested that someone's inexplicable experiences fit in with a paranormal narrative will they start to believe in ghosts etc. If no one had come up with the popular idea of ghosts then strange incidents would be assigned different explanations, probably ones which are just as dubious.

Thanks for replying Buff, (I'm not really talking about ghosts in this post) but I take your point, one could start believing in someone's very articulate studies that seemed to fit with one's experience. I have read many sceptical essays that believe everything is really in one's head. Never-the-less, if you have a so-called out-of-body experience, which can happen to anyone quite spontaneously, or find yourself, whilst sleeping, apparently flying over beautiful countryside accompanied by blissful feelings, you tend to seek an answer to what this is all about and what you can do to repeat the experience.

Paranormally, Davejey

8)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs