Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#76New Post! Sep 26, 2009 @ 22:10:25
@Spinkiegirl Said

First off......there is NO FACT or PROOF....that this so-called, RACE CARD exists.....and I would bet my life that you do not understand what the 'race card' is even all about......being pc is BULLs*** at best.....being a decent person, respecting and caring about your fellow mankind, tolerance in behavior, kindness and having a great deal of deep honest compassion towards those you know have suffered is by far more f***ing important than being PC!!! Those who don't realize that racism in any form is WRONG.....should get of the f***ing planet.....forget you or any of you out there ever heard the term 'race card'.......IT MEANS NOTHING........help STOP racism..........live in peace.......and for the good of our world.....get over this meaningless issue of skin color......we are ALL THE f***ING SAME!!!!!

a page or two back spinkie you were all about 'playing that race card' when ever and where ever how ever it suited you to do so. I could go back and quote the posts you and another poster where having some real happy chatting about it , but I ain't gonna. ya'll know what posts I'm talking about.
@buffalo bill 90 Said

I don't care about political correctness. I just wasn't aware of what "playing the race card" meant. It seemed to be a way for racists to turn accusations of racism made against them on their head. Turns out it's more complicated than that, but still; I am very suspicious of anything which can be used to take away the right of ethnic minorities to accuse people of discriminating against them. In most cases, they are too afraid to do so, and when this whole "playing the race card" bulls*** gets thrown about, regardless of its actual validity, it can only discourage them even more from protesting. For everyone's sake it needs to stop - while ethnic minorities should obviously not make false accusations of racism, the ethnic majority also needs to appreciate that most people in ethnic minorities are reluctant to blow any whistles on racists, and this is making it worse.

Back before it was referred to as being PC, it was called good manners. IMO
I have learned reading this thread where the phrase originated from , and that it would seem that neither 'side' really has a grip on what it is. And also someone who was off topic made mention to the way they go about deciding what their opinion on a topic is . So I';m sticking to my post when I said ,this thread has clarified alot of things for me.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#77New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 04:04:25
@iwannano Said

a page or two back spinkie you were all about 'playing that race card' when ever and where ever how ever it suited you to do so. I could go back and quote the posts you and another poster where having some real happy chatting about it , but I ain't gonna. ya'll know what posts I'm talking about.

Back before it was referred to as being PC, it was called good manners. IMO
I have learned reading this thread where the phrase originated from , and that it would seem that neither 'side' really has a grip on what it is. And also someone who was off topic made mention to the way they go about deciding what their opinion on a topic is . So I';m sticking to my post when I said ,this thread has clarified alot of things for me.

No way....jokes on you...I was just kidding....who ever heard of a f***ing 'race card'......it's a JOKE!!! But if there is one.....where do I sign up? Oh, and does it come with flyer miles?
tantan On May 21, 2011

Jacksonville, Florida
#78New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 04:08:51
@Spinkiegirl Said

No way....jokes on you...I was just kidding....who ever heard of a f***ing 'race card'......it's a JOKE!!! But if there is one.....where do I sign up? Oh, and does it come with flyer miles?

https://forthardknox.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/race-card.jpg

https://thesaloon.net/racecard.jpg
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#79New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 09:19:54
@tantan Said

That first link worked....but OMG!!! I still can't stop laughing I was wrong....they do exist.....ok Tantan where can I get one? Girl it's priceless!
rocket48 On May 23, 2013

, Texas
#80New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 15:14:51
@tantan Said

@Spinkiegirl Said

That first link worked....but OMG!!! I still can't stop laughing I was wrong....they do exist.....ok Tantan where can I get one? Girl it's priceless!

Very Good. We all knew you had one somewhere. LOL
tantan On May 21, 2011

Jacksonville, Florida
#81New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 17:46:00
@rocket48 Said

Very Good. We all knew you had one somewhere. LOL

Thank you, thank you IDK where to get one, if I had a printer, I'd print it out and lamenate it..and use it
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#82New Post! Sep 29, 2009 @ 15:18:10
I find it more annoying when bigots complain about this new "playing the PC card" s***. What the f*** does that mean?
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#83New Post! Sep 29, 2009 @ 15:21:23
@treebee Said

I find it more annoying when bigots complain about this new "playing the PC card" s***. What the f*** does that mean?

ah god, that's even more annoying than actual political correctness.
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#84New Post! Sep 29, 2009 @ 15:23:54
@mark_is_god Said

ah god, that's even more annoying than actual political correctness.

it really is. Basically they are saying if you challenge their view then you are playing the PC card. Like you cant possibly have come up with the notion of right and wrong by yourself.
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#85New Post! Sep 29, 2009 @ 15:27:37
@treebee Said

it really is. Basically they are saying if you challenge their view then you are playing the PC card. Like you cant possibly have come up with the notion of right and wrong by yourself.

next time someone says you're being PC
say you're actually being a MAC

im such a geek
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#86New Post! Sep 29, 2009 @ 15:29:02
@mark_is_god Said

next time someone says you're being PC
say you're actually being a MAC

im such a geek

boobagins On August 03, 2013