TFS+ politics

Why Hitler was right

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#61New Post! Sep 17, 2009 @ 04:04:38
@kaydoh Said

What makes you think for a second I haven't considered his perspective??

Maybe I Just feel jokes or inconsiderate remarks about millions of people being tortured and starved to death not one bit funny. If that makes me sensitive then so be it.

Sometimes the jokes can help people to understand just how serious things like this are. I hated learning about both the wars and the Holocaust as it was too heavy for me to handle, but seeing the jokes being made at the time about it all as a coping mechanism makes me understand the other level to what was going on people wise.

I wasn't saying you shouldn't be sensitive about it, just reminding you that this thread was a trolling thread that some people have taken to be a far deal more than what it is. If you're really that angry about it then just ignore the thread, it's not that hard.

Of all posts I don't see why you feel the need to soley attack me for it, there have been much worse ones than mine, I did not start this thread afterall.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#62New Post! Sep 17, 2009 @ 04:12:22
I would never joke about what Hitler did. If Michael would have talked trash like the Jews deserved it etc then I would have said something.

It's a mocking thread at those who think that way and not a poke at what happened.
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#63New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 07:35:54
@Michael718 Said

Also, people forget, he turned around the german economy, built some veery efficient motorways...

Ah yes, boosting the economy with forced labour and a war.

Sustainable.
sheepy On March 23, 2010

Deleted

Treasure Island, United Kingdo
#64New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 08:08:42
Controversial opinion I know (And don't care) but I would dispute that Hitler was the most evil in that regime/country.

Who is worse - the nutcase (And he was a 24ct nutcase, that isn't just an "insult", that is a fact) who says "go out and commit genocide", or the generals who actually organise it, the hundreds of hangers on who actually did it.
Hitler didn't personally push Jews into gas chambers. Yes, he was the SOB who wanted it, but if there wasn't frankly more evil SOB's willing to carry out his sour orders, then many things wouldn't have happened.
I also can't help wondering if he would have personally had the stomach to carry out the medical experiment atrocities other hangers on did.
sheepy On March 23, 2010

Deleted

Treasure Island, United Kingdo
#65New Post! Sep 27, 2009 @ 08:12:08
Oh and Hitler and the Nazis had another purpose. If they hadn't existed, then left wingers would be lost for an insult to scream at political opponants and others who they disagree with
deeFXCKINGjay On January 21, 2012
Bannned

, Kazakhstan
#66New Post! Jan 02, 2010 @ 13:35:13
ummm, in the war years, pretty much the only income Germany had was from the theft of the funds from persecuted jews.
BLONDE On October 27, 2016
My den.

Paddetteville, Ireland
#67New Post! Jan 02, 2010 @ 13:43:27
Hitler had one testicle, the genocide of the Jews was probably the power he needed to compensate for his loss.

He is a bastard.

oh it was also rumored that his first love was a Jewish girl, hmm wow he really took being heartbroken to a whole new level

but eh.. I'm not positive if this info is even true, just stumbled across it on the net
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#68New Post! Jan 03, 2010 @ 01:13:04
@sheepy Said

Controversial opinion I know (And don't care) but I would dispute that Hitler was the most evil in that regime/country.

Who is worse - the nutcase (And he was a 24ct nutcase, that isn't just an "insult", that is a fact) who says "go out and commit genocide", or the generals who actually organise it, the hundreds of hangers on who actually did it.
Hitler didn't personally push Jews into gas chambers. Yes, he was the SOB who wanted it, but if there wasn't frankly more evil SOB's willing to carry out his sour orders, then many things wouldn't have happened.
I also can't help wondering if he would have personally had the stomach to carry out the medical experiment atrocities other hangers on did.

You are quite right, he did not do this alone.
CannyMind On January 08, 2015

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#69New Post! Jan 03, 2010 @ 02:03:34
@sheepy Said

@kaydoh Said

You are quite right, he did not do this alone.

You are both right, he didn't, and couldn't, have done it alone.
In 1933 the NSDP (Nazi party) got more than seventeen million votes (40 odd % of the electorate) and by '45 it (the NSDP) had 8.5 million members.
The absolute evil of Nazism wasn't down to, or due to, one madman, but was carried out by the masses.
(One reason we should cherish any lone voices of reason and critique).
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#70New Post! Jan 03, 2010 @ 14:44:54
@CannyMind Said

You are both right, he didn't, and couldn't, have done it alone.
In 1933 the NSDP (Nazi party) got more than seventeen million votes (40 odd % of the electorate) and by '45 it (the NSDP) had 8.5 million members.
The absolute evil of Nazism wasn't down to, or due to, one madman, but was carried out by the masses.
(One reason we should cherish any lone voices of reason and critique).

The German people who voted for him could not have known the extent of what would happen though. The final solution was something that was dreamt up years later. Not that some would not have gone along with it anyway. For many though they just thought that the Jews and other 'undesirables' would simply be shipped elsewhere and no longer be there problem. There was even a proposal put forward that they all be moved to the island of Madagascar to start a new life!
incognito On February 26, 2010
Giddy In The Pants

Deleted

, Canada
#71New Post! Jan 03, 2010 @ 15:03:55
His views were twisted and his following in my opinion, a shame to the human race. Anyone who would support an existence that was filled with such hatred and wrath, should be shunned too. To be proud of your heritage, culture, and race, is one thing. To be unnaccepting, extreme, and evil in the process, is another. Hitler was a f***er.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)