The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

9/11 A day to reflect upon why we were attacked?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Charlemagne On December 10, 2012

Houston,
#16New Post! Sep 15, 2009 @ 22:43:45
@doubtingthomas Said

Did you put this extensive knowlege "A large practicing" group of muslims from your life in Huston TX?

As point of fact, the opposet of what your saying is actualy true. Read the Koran,~snip~

I have.

@doubtingthomas Said

it obhors violence. Just like the bible does. But that doesn't stop people from taking selected quotes and twisting thier meanings.

Try to look at the bigger picture...
Attempting to compare the bible vs the Koran, purely Christian acts of terrorism vs Islamic acts of terror in present day is a fruitless endeavor because there is no comparison.
@doubtingthomas Said

Would you say the church Jim Johnes founded is a good representation of Christianty? I'm thinking no.

That is an example of a single extremist, no better than playing the Timothy McVeigh card, another loner.
@doubtingthomas Said

Well the Koran has just as many factions and strange interpretations.

Again, you are missing the point and my major concern. I repeat Islam is not a back seat driver and considers itself the endall be-all definitive ideology with all others being literally-inferior. As well as all non-Muslims.
@doubtingthomas Said

Now unless you have sort of degree in the history of the Koran or are a student of all sects of the Koran... I don't think you have any grounds to say what "a large group" of islam is thinking at any given time.

LOL - don't need a degree in religions to read and comprehend factual accounts of Islamic cruelty, expansion, riots, burnings , so-called "honor killings, be-headings, stonings, canings, wife beatings, forced conversions, and most dangerous of all-duplicity by Muslims.

The Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 to 2.4 million in just four years, according to official research collated for The Times.

https://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/article5621482.ece

Islam is a very political ideology with a singular goal.

Lawsuit after lawsuit here in the US has unfortunately been won by Muslims currying special treatment in the American workplace.

Sadly, they're actually winning these frivolous and discriminatory lawsuits against their employers because of a climate of political correctness gone quite mad.

I'll leave you with two words. Sharia Law.
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#17New Post! Sep 15, 2009 @ 23:02:23
@doubtingthomas Said

Did you recieve this extensive knowlege of "A large practicing" group of muslims from your life in Huston TX?

As point of fact, the opposet of what your saying is actualy true. Read the Koran, it obhors violence. Just like the bible does. But that doesn't stop people from taking selected quotes and twisting thier meanings.

Would you say the church Jim Johnes founded is a good representation of Christianty? I'm thinking no.

Well the Koran has just as many factions and strange interpretations.

Now unless you have sort of degree in the history of the Koran or are a student of all sects of the Koran... I don't think you have any grounds to say what "a large group" of islam is thinking at any given time.

Owe you a kudo Thomas!
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#18New Post! Sep 16, 2009 @ 00:13:34
@Charlemagne Said

Try to look at the bigger picture...
Attempting to compare the bible vs the Koran, purely Christian acts of terrorism vs Islamic acts of terror in present day is a fruitless endeavor because there is no comparison.

Yes there is comparison. The people who flew into the Trade towers where of a sect of Islam that only a small fraction of the Islamic world actualy practice. Just like Jim Johnes's "freedom Church".

@Charlemagne Said

That is an example of a single extremist, no better than playing the Timothy McVeigh card, another loner.

Would you like me to play a bigger card? How about the entire Byzantine Empire and the 300 years of Christian based pain and suffering they inflicted upon the millions of people during that time? Hows that for a card. If you go back 2000 years, you will find that islam compaired to christianty is by far more peaceful.

@Charlemagne Said

Again, you are missing the point and my major concern. I repeat Islam is not a back seat driver and considers itself the endall be-all definitive ideology with all others being literally-inferior. As well as all non-Muslims.

LOL - don't need a degree in religions to read and comprehend factual accounts of Islamic cruelty, expansion, riots, burnings , so-called "honor killings, be-headings, stonings, canings, wife beatings, forced conversions, and most dangerous of all-duplicity by Muslims.

Christianty has done no different. History tells the tail.

@Charlemagne Said

The Muslim population in Britain has grown by more than 500,000 to 2.4 million in just four years, according to official research collated for The Times.

Islam is a very political ideology with a singular goal.

And that goal is?... and how is it any different than any other religion?

@Charlemagne Said

Lawsuit after lawsuit here in the US has unfortunately been won by Muslims currying special treatment in the American workplace.

Sadly, they're actually winning these frivolous and discriminatory lawsuits against their employers because of a climate of political correctness gone quite mad.

I'll leave you with two words. Sharia Law.

Remember this country was based on migratory minorities. Just because a group are trying to carve out a nich the same way protestants did 200+ years ago, doesn't make thier goal frivolous.

I'll leave you with two other words. "The Inquisition"
Paradigm10 On July 09, 2010

Old Forge,
#19New Post! Sep 16, 2009 @ 11:53:45
@doubtingthomas Said

Yes there is comparison. The people who flew into the Trade towers where of a sect of Islam that only a small fraction of the Islamic world actualy practice. Just like Jim Johnes's "freedom Church".

Would you like me to play a bigger card? How about the entire Byzantine Empire and the 300 years of Christian based pain and suffering they inflicted upon the millions of people during that time? Hows that for a card. If you go back 2000 years, you will find that islam compaired to christianty is by far more peaceful.

Christianty has done no different. History tells the tail.

And that goal is?... and how is it any different than any other religion?

Remember this country was based on migratory minorities. Just because a group are trying to carve out a nich the same way protestants did 200+ years ago, doesn't make thier goal frivolous.

I'll leave you with two other words. "The Inquisition"

Oh my, we've gone from 9/11 to The Inquisition.

The presentation at my sons school actually had very little to do with religion. My son commented on it because as he said the focus on 9/11 was shifted away from the victims and their stories.

9/11 is our day and there are countless stories of the extraordinary bravery and self sacrifice of ordinary Americans on that day.

I didn't see the video but my son took away from it the idea that the Moslem world deserves our sympathy. I suppose that they do in many ways, most especially the women and the homosexuals. That was not the focus though.

It included interviews with Moslems in which they explored their feelings of inferiority,jealousy, and vindictiveness but managed to do so in a sympathetic fashion. Now that I think about it further, one could say that it was actually inadvertantly condescending toward Moslems. The impression that was left on my son was that their culture is totally backwards.
ADUB87 On January 11, 2010

Deleted

Inside a triangle, Bermuda
#20New Post! Sep 16, 2009 @ 12:07:15
Your alliance with zionist israel and the 6 billion dollars a year thing, I could go on for awhile if you want

Old Forge,
#21New Post! Sep 16, 2009 @ 12:48:10
@ADUB87 Said

Your alliance with zionist israel and the 6 billion dollars a year thing, I could go on for awhile if you want

Yes, there is the element of anti-semetism. Many middle-easterners believe that all of the Jews who should have been in the Twin Towers that day were given the heads up and were able to avoid destruction.

I'm not sure who it was who was supposed to have called them, probably George Bush.

Deleted

#22New Post! Sep 16, 2009 @ 12:57:09
@Paradigm10 Said

Yes, there is the element of anti-semetism. Many middle-easterners believe that all of the Jews who should have been in the Twin Towers that day were given the heads up and were able to avoid destruction.

I'm not sure who it was who was supposed to have called them, probably George Bush.

The existence of israel is what separates the west from east, They went into a country and murdered everything in site then whoever was left was expelled from the lands, Then they built 50ft walls around there communities so that the palestinians would feel like prisoners in there own homes, These people are the real terrorists! They created a monster with the aid of american jewish lobbies funding there conquest.

Old Forge,
#23New Post! Sep 16, 2009 @ 13:24:24
@ADUB87 Said

The existence of israel is what separates the west from east, They went into a country and murdered everything in site then whoever was left was expelled from the lands, Then they built 50ft walls around there communities so that the palestinians would feel like prisoners in there own homes, These people are the real terrorists! They created a monster with the aid of american jewish lobbies funding there conquest.

I prefer a more objective and accurate view of history, but my topic in this thread is current events. There are probably other threads for anti-semetism and anti-Americanism.

Deleted

#24New Post! Sep 16, 2009 @ 17:13:27
@Paradigm10 Said

I prefer a more objective and accurate view of history, but my topic in this thread is current events. There are probably other threads for anti-semetism and anti-Americanism.

LOL anti-americanism i love it, I don't dislike america or jews, I have no time for israel and the zionist crusaders who run it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs