Forums: Relationships:
Breaking Up

What to do about an ex??

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
huskernation20 On September 14, 2009

Omaha, Nebraska
#1New Post! Sep 13, 2009 @ 12:55:13
Okay so me and my ex have known each other for about 4 years and were bestfriends before we started dating. We had been dating for about four months and she went off to college about an hour away in august. Instead of fighting all the time we decided to take a break until she got settled in saying we'd get back together when she came home in the beginning of september. When she came home we were fine and we really enjoyed being together and we acted jus as we did before we broke up. So i asked her what this meant and she said idk. So after she left she wanted me to come up to see her dorm n all that so i did n she said we'd talk about us. When i went up there everything was different and it was 2 days after she had left home again. We were distant and didnt really know how to act. We didnt even talk about us. And now she tells me she wants to be together but wants her space which i said okay but when i try and give her space she gets mad bc i dont talk to her. i tell her im giving her space and trying to make the best of it for me and she gets mad bc she thinks i want to move on. Which is not the case but i cant be waiting around for her until shes ready can i? If not what should i do. ive tried jus about everything n she still ropes me back in some how.
lindasue1718 On January 13, 2010

San Antonio, Texas
#2New Post! Sep 13, 2009 @ 13:10:36
Sounds like she wants you on the back burner in case she cant find anything better at college. Tell her being an hour away should be enough space and if you are calling her too much then tell her to kiss off. Its not worth it at your age to be tied down waiting around on someone anyway.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Sep 13, 2009 @ 13:25:07
I tend to agree with lindasue here. My immediate thought is that she doesnt want to be alone and she doesnt particularly want to be with you either.

Chances are you are both changing and its likely to fizzle out anyway. Perhaps a clean break would be beneficial for you both?
sunniedaze On January 17, 2010

, Michigan
#4New Post! Sep 13, 2009 @ 14:01:05
You need to move on,I think you deserve more.
Sounds like your there when needed.Don't hold back from finding what you want in a relationship.
It's not this or it wouldn't be bothering you
crystalbratcher30 On December 25, 2010

Hartwell, Georgia
#5New Post! Dec 25, 2010 @ 02:42:53
my exboyfriend is stalking me cause i dumped him.he wont let me go.he wants me to himself.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs