swansea, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Sep 09, 2009 @ 18:45:59
a pick-axe and a shield.
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#17New Post! Sep 09, 2009 @ 20:22:43
@jonnythan Said

A classic longsword (great for chopping and bashing) would be primary.

A mace (a nice modern material mace, with, say, a fiberglass/carbon fiber/kevlar handle and a flanged titanium and steel head, if such a beast exists) would be at my hip at all times.

Ooh, a mace... s***, is it too late to change my mind? A baseball bat would be pathetic.
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#18New Post! Sep 09, 2009 @ 20:28:23
1 x crowbar (prying and jimmying)
1 x long handled weapons i.e. baseball bat or axe machete etc..
1 x stone chizel
1 x silenced high powered Riffle (ammo: hydroshock hollow points)
1 x automatic pistol
1 x back pack for easy carry
incognito On February 26, 2010
Giddy In The Pants

Deleted

, Canada
#19New Post! Sep 09, 2009 @ 20:31:24
Do any machine guns come with blades at the end of them?
Just incase I miss or run out of bullets or something and still need to f*** up a zombie?
maximillion On December 13, 2016

, Minnesota
#20New Post! Sep 09, 2009 @ 20:35:23
@incognito Said

Just incase I miss or run out of bullets or something and still need to f*** up a zombie?

yeah you can get a beanet but pernsonally i'd run then wanna tacle a zombie with a knife probably better of clubbing the damned thing with the butt of your gun
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013
Powered by tea

Viaticum, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Sep 09, 2009 @ 20:36:02
@incognito Said

incognito On February 26, 2010
Giddy In The Pants

Deleted

, Canada
#22New Post! Sep 09, 2009 @ 20:37:34
@maximillion Said

yeah you can get a beanet but pernsonally i'd run then wanna tacle a zombie with a knife probably better of clubbing the damned thing with the butt of your gun

I would skull f*** it with the blade.

Oooh, I will take two.
tantan On May 21, 2011

Jacksonville, Florida
#23New Post! Sep 10, 2009 @ 02:47:25
Hmm, I'd also take a pick axe..There's just something about slamming sharpened metal into brain that gets me going..
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#24New Post! Sep 10, 2009 @ 02:54:28
I'm liking Jonnythan's Mace idea. I think I'll use something like that too.
aquine On May 30, 2014
Psalm 2 = Rev 11:15

Banned

Alice SPrings, Australia
#25New Post! Sep 10, 2009 @ 03:20:49
I will take the armor of God to war.

The Word always overcomes the living dead.

Ephesians 6:11-17

Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore, put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
tantan On May 21, 2011

Jacksonville, Florida
#26New Post! Sep 10, 2009 @ 03:22:21
..Dang..Party-pooper
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#27New Post! Sep 10, 2009 @ 03:26:35
@aquine Said

Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore, put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

I will take aquine into battle against the zombie hordes as well.

Bait is always useful.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#28New Post! Sep 10, 2009 @ 03:27:13
@aquine Said

Oh FFS
tantan On May 21, 2011

Jacksonville, Florida
#29New Post! Sep 10, 2009 @ 03:28:49
@jonnythan Said

I will take aquine into battle against the zombie hordes as well.

Bait is always useful.

Nice! Zombies won't be distracted for long..got anything else up your sleeve?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs