Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#31New Post! Jul 28, 2015 @ 13:47:40
@chaski Said

Now you know 2...granted you don't really "know" me.

But, that is exactly what I have always wanted and what I have.... to just be myself, do whatever makes me happy, and possibly get a partner who genuinely cares about them.

to be oneself.... as in not just following the crowd blindly. If you want to follow the crowd, go for it. If you want to not follow the crowd, go for it.

to do whatever makes one happy....why would ever do anything else? OK...because of survival needs, we periodically have to work for a living and perhaps do work that we do not love, but aside from that, why would you ever do anything that didn't make you happy? Oh... maybe to please someone else, like say a loved one.

possibly get a partner who genuinely cares about oneself...I don't have any statistics to back me up, but I bet that the vast majority of people want companionship.

No Chaski, Im not going to put you in the same boat as that other guy. You seem to have some sense to you (of course I dont know you so I may be wrong )

You mention work, and working for a living. This guy was not happy at work, so he did not work. And his excuse was "I dont enjoy doing it".

This picture does not paint a big enough picture. But when applying common sense, you know there are realistic limits. In this case it was taken literally.

His mum lent him money to get mortage, he could not afford the payments so he took money off his mum (he refused to use the word borrow as that implied he would pay it back). When he argues over the phone he would later say

"I was happy until that phone call, why does my mum have to be like that, she knows it upsets me". Even though he was the one ringing every month to borrow money for a mortage.

Lets just say it was taken to an extreme.

Although personally I think it was just an excuse.

So no Im not going to put you in that boat.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs