Random

What kind of angry person are you?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 19:52:35
I'm usually quite a patient person so it takes a lot to make me really angry. When I do get properly angry though I tend to go a bit crazy, that's why I much prefer letting stuff go before it gets to that stage.
kimmispoors On February 18, 2011

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingd
#17New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 19:53:55
I'm slow to get angry with friends or anyone from school, especially if they're the kind of idiots who try to make you mad ON PURPOSE because then they end up getting annoyed themselves because you don't.
Where my brother is concerned, however, I get mad sooooo easily. Mainly because he's perpetually annoying (and yes that sounds OTT but he's 13 and acts like a 5 year old) and because I have to put up with it 24 / 7.
Most of the time though I'm a generally nice and calm person, and I do try to be patient and not get mad.
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#18New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 19:54:43
I'm slow to stop being angry...
been about 14 years now
sugarflyguy On March 15, 2010
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

Leaving TFS today:), United Ki
#19New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 19:55:52
@kimmispoors Said

I'm slow to get angry with friends or anyone from school, especially if they're the kind of idiots who try to make you mad ON PURPOSE because then they end up getting annoyed themselves because you don't.
Where my brother is concerned, however, I get mad sooooo easily. Mainly because he's perpetually annoying (and yes that sounds OTT but he's 13 and acts like a 5 year old) and because I have to put up with it 24 / 7.
Most of the time though I'm a generally nice and calm person, and I do try to be patient and not get mad.

I am good at spotting people who are trying to annoy me, just as well I am not easily angered
Jape On September 11, 2009

, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 20:00:23
I'm very laid back, and have a pretty thick skin. But, if someone does manage to get me riled, I'm a stubborn so and so. It takes me ages to forgive when I'm at that stage. It's the biggest failing I have, unfortunately.
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

#21New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 20:04:09
@Jape Said

I'm very laid back, and have a pretty thick skin. But, if someone does manage to get me riled, I'm a stubborn so and so. It takes me ages to forgive when I'm at that stage. It's the biggest failing I have, unfortunately.

Yup, I have thick skin, if someone called me a S.o.B, I would just laugh it off as someone called me a son of a beautiful individual that causes hardons(that is why I am here) scenario But, if they really get me steamed up, they had wish they never did, though I would never show them
Mysteria On May 19, 2014
I Am Rogue!

A Small Town, Texas
#22New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 20:07:03
I chose easily because I get aggravated quite a bit. With that said, I suppose I'm subconsciously angry. I forgive people who make me mad but anything can trigger a memory. I'm instantly filled with rage and have to talk myself out of it. I doubt this would be a problem if the same people didn't do the same things repeatedly. If someone sets me off, I have violent outbursts after holding everything in for long periods of time. I become infuriated and cry. Sometimes I say things in anger and don't remember everything. It always causes guilt so I'd rather hold it all in and not hurt someone. I don't throw things or get physically violent.
Jape On September 11, 2009

, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 20:10:26
@sugarflyguy Said
though I would never show them

And there lies the the trick, not to let people see they are getting to you. I was bad at it in my youth, but I'm like a good wine, I get better as I age. So I'm quite good at it now.
vicki On May 28, 2010

Deleted

manhattan,
#24New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 20:11:42
I never get angry I just get even.
kimmispoors On February 18, 2011

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingd
#25New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 20:15:13
@vicki Said

not always a clever idea, it just stores up trouble, dontcha think?
makes you just as bad as them if you get them back. you have a right to be angry, but two wrongs don't make a right.
Pro-Pho-tographer

Deleted

#26New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 20:15:43
@Jape Said

And there lies the the trick, not to let people see they are getting to you. I was bad at it in my youth, but I'm like a good wine, I get better as I age. So I'm quite good at it now.

Yeah, we tend to mature, and see our own wrong doings, how to not show our anger, because it only tends to want them to do it more

@vicki Said

Cool chick then 8)
vicki On May 28, 2010

Deleted

manhattan,
#27New Post! Aug 25, 2009 @ 20:19:10
@kimmispoors Said

not always a clever idea, it just stores up trouble, dontcha think?
makes you just as bad as them if you get them back. you have a right to be angry, but two wrongs don't make a right.

It has nothing to do with right or wrong--it just makes you feel good inside.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs